Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think that after playing league tonight I'm done for the year.

I'd like to do fall state, but I'm guessing I'll be siding the house instead.

Bob Vance

I barely know what I'm doing. Luckily my wife's dad is usually there and make sure I don't mess the whole thing up.

Problem is, after doing all of this work, I don't really want to move in a few years like we planned.

It's just going to be down the street into the Governors mansion isn't it?

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Going to have to work on the speed in the offseason
I have a bruised ass cheek, sore ribs and a knee that is squishy when you touch it (hockey on Tuesday was a little rough).

If I was moving any slower, it would have looked like you legging out a double. :)

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Seemed like it was hard to get rolling again. Especially tough on a baseball field, where I'm guessing you need to be a little more jazzed up.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Is there a glove size rule for ASA? I've asked a few different people and have gotten different answers.. I did look through the rule book and didn't find anything (but I could have missed it).

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The diagram of what is and isn't legal for a glove is on page 43 of the rulebook. It looks oddly complicated.

(I texted it to Jimbo earlier)

basilray

Is there a glove size rule for ASA? I've asked a few different people and have gotten different answers.. I did look through the rule book and didn't find anything (but I could have missed it).

I don't play much OF, but I'd roll one of these bad boys if I did. Talk about taking away 1/3 the field...
GiantGlove.0.jpg

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Here are the standings after Major, B and C this past weekend. LMK if there are any errors, the MN picks can be tricky.

Maximus Decimus (EAI) - 154
Yoke (Horsemen) - 144
tsfingrocks (LJ's) - 141
Sjoquist43 (Outdoorsman) - 132
Jimbo81 (Marshall Area Homes) - 129
Chembry (Horsemen) - 128
Larsl10 (Precision Lining) - 128
Beauner (Clive's) - 118
bl19 (Precision) - 115
Squeakslang3 (Reckless) - 113
mnballer (Dewey's) - 96
rmothes - 96
Chunkers00 (Warriors) - 83
thelastsamurai (Willy McCoy's) - 33
Sixes (Frank's Butchers) - 25
Bob Vance - 19
Healthbook10 - 11
Jroc - 8

The only person that hit a B or C national pick was Larsl10, and his pick took 3rd.

We're down to three tournaments for the rest of the season. ASA Super, A and the D championship series. I believe that would just be one pick for each tourney.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
We're getting close to the time to start making moves for next year, too.

Anyone got anything cooking yet? We'll have a similar, if not the same, schedule. I'm guessing we have at least three or four different guys, too. Seems to go that way every year.

Gotta get hustling on finding a sponsor to save us a couple bucks for next summer. Plus some fundraising.

zuno17

aka -- pont22
In D, if you win the winners bracket final, you magically get sent back in time, to Saturday morning to finish the tournament. So, you have that going for you.