Minnesota Thread

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha, I thought for sure the pitcher for A&B was going to fight that ump I watched the whole game and she was calling a poor strike zone both ways difference was they were swinging at balls and you guys weren't.
Yeah. After they got the warning for profabity, they imploded.

Pistol148

Addicted to Softballfans
You should ask someone from A&B what they thought about the umping on Sunday......
It wasn't just Sunday. We had it on Saturday also. In our favor and against us. On Saturday, the other team hit a ball over the fence (homerun) and it hit the top of the other fields fence and shot back into our field, almost hitting our left fielder, ump ruled it a live ball. We try not to ride the umps or play that game but it was getting out of hand at this point. I will just say the umps were below average.

Beauner

Starting Player
A couple umpires we had were definitely not enforcing the 6 foot rule. One of our guys got a strike called on him that barely got to his nips.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Maryland: Pure Sports
Oklahoma: Xtreme

FCD Open: T's
FCD D: Pollyanna

Father Hennepin: Stoop

Last edited:

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Chesapeake: Pure Sports
Sooner: Extreme

FCD Open: T's 13
FCD D/E: Pollyanna/EAI

Father Hennepin: Element Exteriors

Last edited:

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans

Last edited:

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
OA Sooner: Xtreme

Father Hennepin: Stoop

Last edited:

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Maryland: Pure

Albertville
Open: Chanticlear
D/E: Ultimate Drywall

Father Hennipen: Element Exteriors

Last edited:

bl19

Addicted to Softballfans
Maryland: Pure

Sooner: Xtreme

Albertville
Upper: T's 13
Lower: Polyanna

Father Hennepin: Blueline

Last edited:

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Can someone explain the pick up rules for a qualifier in asa...

I thought you could just add then to the roster and delete them after.. if you quillify , then you can just turn it down.( Asa "D" team btw)

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Where is the bracket or team list for father hennepin?

Facebook. The bracket is supposed to come out today, I believe. Here is the team list as of Monday:

Blueline/Hegarty
The Crew/Stearns Landing
Sota Boyz
MGK Tax & Accounting
MN Chill
Press Coverage
Mayhem/Clam/Lennox
Hortenback Sports Outlet
Jeb Drywall/Mortgages by Dave
Team Stoop/Schmidt Roofing
CPD Softball Club
MN Wolfpack/Urban Edge Homes
Element Exteriors/Anytime Bail Bonds
Archetype Signs/Skol Marketing

JMac612

Addicted to Softballfans

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Getting to Father Hennepin for those Friday games is going to be such a mess. At least if you're coming from the east, you can avoid 169. Can't avoid that so many other roads in the metro are closed, but you can avoid 169.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Getting to Father Hennepin for those Friday games is going to be such a mess. At least if you're coming from the east, you can avoid 169. Can't avoid that so many other roads in the metro are closed, but you can avoid 169.
Yeah. They should’ve just had it on Saturday/Sunday. The early Friday night games are gonna be a nightmare to get to.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Yeah. They should’ve just had it on Saturday/Sunday. The early Friday night games are gonna be a nightmare to get to.
Do they still do the youth tournaments during Father Hennepin? My guess is they gave the adults Friday/Saturday and the kids are Saturday/Sunday.

All the construction over there has really slowed stuff down. My mom's drive home from Maple Grove to the east side of Brooklyn Park takes 45 minutes now, she says. Luckily, I've only dealt with it on the weekends, when it's perfectly fine.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Do they still do the youth tournaments during Father Hennepin? My guess is they gave the adults Friday/Saturday and the kids are Saturday/Sunday.

All the construction over there has really slowed stuff down. My mom's drive home from Maple Grove to the east side of Brooklyn Park takes 45 minutes now, she says. Luckily, I've only dealt with it on the weekends, when it's perfectly fine.

The 169 construction has wreaked havoc on 101 in Rogers and in turn on 94. My commute times have almost doubled since they started that work.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

It's stupid. No reason for Friday games. Here's also a genius idea... not a blind draw but a point based draw since we've had no C USSSA tournaments to play and... let's put two of the better C teams matched up in round one. Then one of them has a good chance to smash a bunch of D teams bholes in and then they won't want to play next year. I'm all for playing Blueline but out the gates at a tournament combined with D? Silly.

I hate softball, more often than not. I might retire to full time movie and tv streaming services and work on getting the sickest bed sores.