Minnesota Thread

Beauner

Starting Player
Beauner
2018 Team
: 1Micro, then Tropics, then benchwarmer for Crew, then OCC
2019 Team: Free Agent
Email: b[email protected]
Walk Up Song: Party in the USA by Miley. Is there any other song?
Best Player Ever: Weeks. If you've never seen him play you're missing out
Favorite Place to Eat after a game: Cane's, Qdoba, your mom's
Favorite Tournament: Burnsville ice breaker. Cold weather makes those utrip balls fly so chicks can see me hit bombs
Bat Weight: 28oz endload, gotta prove I'm manly cuz I'm overcompensating. 1 finger overlap with a pimp walk when I hit a bomb
Positions: C/P/dirt - anywhere to help the team win but I am best behind the dish at Catcher or running the scorebook (extra runs are easy when the ump can't add)
College Sports: Intramural softball HR Derby champ 3 years in a row
Off Season - Lift weights then Snapchat my workout to friends so they know I'm getting swol. Smash in the cages and tell everyone when they'd be bombs. Play a lot of Xbox. Annoy my gf with my talk about how great I am at softball.
Best Up and Coming Player: TSfingrocks. Dude makes Purcell look like a church league spinner.

Last edited:

wildthing81

The year it was in Hastings, NE wasn't horrible besides us going 0-2. The drives was a drive through Iowa and Nebraska but the complex was super nice and the drive wasn't that bad. Driving to OKC and Topeka was a whole lot of poop.

Des Moines needs a decent complex to put in a bid.
They have a decent complex where the ASA super series event is held, It had I believe 6, maybe 8 fields, was a pretty solid complex

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
They have a decent complex where the ASA super series event is held, It had I believe 6, maybe 8 fields, was a pretty solid complex

Complex where they run the Bud every year in Urbandale, correct? If yes, very suitable complex for sure. I'm in NE and Hastings is by far the best we have, but they treat it like the numbers matching '70 Chevelle tucked in a garage and driven like once a year. Wish they would run more there, especially put in another bid to have Nationals again

Last edited:

wildthing81

Complex where they run the Bud every year in Urbandale, correct? If yes, very suitable complex for sure. I'm in NE and Hastings is by far the best we have, but they treat it like the numbers matching '70 Chevelle tucked in a garage and driven like once a year. Wish they would run more there, especially put in another bid to have Nationals again
Yes Urbandale.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I do like my 25oz boogeyman, but 23 seems a little light. But if most the guys Carl cators towards are the e rec players, he will probably sell a few.

I like the bats but anarchy has warranty and cold weather ok’d.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
That free walker we got will come in handy a time or two over the summer.

I work in the same building as a chiropractor. As I was walking into work the other day, a lady walking out looked at me and said “you’re going to feel so much better after this”. Apparently I was walking like I was a mess.

wildthing81

I do like my 25oz boogeyman, but 23 seems a little light. But if most the guys Carl cators towards are the e rec players, he will probably sell a few.

I like the bats but anarchy has warranty and cold weather ok’d.
Carl sent me a few bats after playing for WC monsta in Corkeys, they were 25 OZ Green Torches, way below weight wise what I normally swing. I ended up adding tape to them and re-weighing the bats multiple times to get to the OZ I wanted, however I couldnt imagine a 23 oz bat, im sure it will sell, just seems like a fast pitch bat weight wise.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Carl sent me a few bats after playing for WC monsta in Corkeys, they were 25 OZ Green Torches, way below weight wise what I normally swing. I ended up adding tape to them and re-weighing the bats multiple times to get to the OZ I wanted, however I couldnt imagine a 23 oz bat, im sure it will sell, just seems like a fast pitch bat weight wise.
Yeah, I cannot imagine how he could make a bat better than what he has out now, increased durability maybe. Or make a hot bat that won’t pass over 23oz:)

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
If Carl got rid of his Napoleon complex, he would do much better. He might even have a Utrip bat. Instead he gets to be the big fish in a small pond.

Beauner

Starting Player
I had a pending paid order direct from them and see multiple reps posting on FB they have in hand product for sale, not even bought and paid for....I know I'm not alone, but that's when they lost me
I loved seeing all the posts asking about when preorders were going to start shipping at the end of April/beginning of May. Then going to Corkys and seeing he's got like 250 for sale there.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Easy. Improve customer service and quit being a little *****. That's how Carl can improve his current product.
Yes on customer service for sure. I just don’t like a bat without warranty for 240. I ended up breaking 2 green torches in 400 for one and maybe 550 cuts on the other one, that is not worth it

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
I loved seeing all the posts asking about when preorders were going to start shipping at the end of April/beginning of May. Then going to Corkys and seeing he's got like 250 for sale there.

LOL heard there was even a cement tent influenced confrontation about exactly that, dude even broke out his phone with the email confirmation and demanded product

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL heard there was even a cement tent influenced confrontation about exactly that, dude even broke out his phone with the email confirmation and demanded product
Yeah, that is not the best customer service:) Then Carl wonders why people get upset. His usual response is you can always cancel your order haha.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It’ll be interesting to see how all of his teams shake out this next season, especially after going back on the utrip thing.