Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Nobody picked the winner for USA A, but a lot of people's local team took 2nd. A lot got the local pick for winner for B, too.

Really only the military tournament to choose from this week. Is there an upper and a lower for mens? Pick all that, I guess.

Weekly Results:
mnballer - 18
Beauner - 14
Yoke - 13
Maximus - 13
Chembry - 13
Bell - 4

Full Year:
Beauner - 118 (3 - 2 - 2)
Maximus - 97 (4 - 2 - 1)
mnballer - 91 (6 - 0 - 5)
Yoke - 88 (0 - 2 - 6)
Bell - 85 (3 - 1 - 2)
Chembry - 83 (2 - 3 - 3)
TS - 4 (0 - 0 - 1)
EAJuggalo - 2

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
I think that’s it. Conference tourney got cancelled.

When do the world tourneys start?
E West in AZ starts Friday, D and Women's E West are next weekend and things kick off in Viera on the 30th.

Anyone planning on going to D or E in Viera next month?

Beauner

Starting Player
Nobody picked the winner for USA A, but a lot of people's local team took 2nd. A lot got the local pick for winner for B, too.

Really only the military tournament to choose from this week. Is there an upper and a lower for mens? Pick all that, I guess.

Weekly Results:
mnballer - 18
Beauner - 14
Yoke - 13
Maximus - 13
Chembry - 13
Bell - 4

Full Year:
Beauner - 118 (3 - 2 - 2)
Maximus - 97 (4 - 2 - 1)
mnballer - 91 (6 - 0 - 5)
Yoke - 88 (0 - 2 - 6)
Bell - 85 (3 - 1 - 2)
Chembry - 83 (2 - 3 - 3)
TS - 4 (0 - 0 - 1)
EAJuggalo - 2

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602
I believe the men's bracket does the pool play deal and then has a 2-0 bracket, two 1-1 brackets, and an 0-2 bracket.

basilray

GL to any of you playing in the MSMA

I'm not there, but based on how I'm playing, I'd only be an embarrassment to those the tournament is meant to honor!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The MSMA brackets are done via an app. Not sure if it's even worth trying to pick?
Nah. **** it.

GL to any of you playing in the MSMA

I'm not there, but based on how I'm playing, I'd only be an embarrassment to those the tournament is meant to honor!
I was going to try to find a team to pick up with, but I’m going to play hockey tomorrow night instead. Closer to hockey weather than softball weather.

Beauner

Starting Player
I played in it. Team ended up taking 4th in the 1-1B bracket. Got whipped by Legacy who somehow lost their first game and then I believe mercy ruled the rest of the way. Then lost to Mercenaries in 3rd place game.

I know Blueline beat Silverbacks in the 2-0 chip. That game was pretty entertaining.

softballstud87

Felton fall classic. Sept 26th. Still need some c and above teams. Unlimited free busch light Unlimited hr. And a chance to win 2k. 7012125891. If you have questions.

Beauner

Starting Player
There's a USSSA tournament in Burnsville but it's basically just us, Tropics, and GAF in it and then some league teams.

Beauner

Starting Player
Last chance: Dan Smith
Burnsville: GAF (even though we play them game 1)
Mankato: A&B
Buffalo House: Chill

Last edited:

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Last Chance: Resmondo (although they keep letting me down)
Burnsville: GAF
Duluth: Black Sheep

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Last chance: Dan Smith
Burnsville: GAF
Duluth: Dirty Lee

Last edited:

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Dirty Lee vs Young guns in the undefeated game at Buffalo house.

Teams are much better than I expected. Young guns has a couple pro hockey players, Nawtu has 4 or 5 C+, C cards. Black sheep and Chill running the losers bracket I think.