Minnesota Thread

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Precision waiting for the winner of Dan Smith-Resmondo in Columbus.
I've been flipping back and forth this weekend between the Conference and D Worlds West. It's like a completely different game, and I don't know which I prefer.

Also, has anyone here played GSL? It looks like it's starting to get a foothold by me so I might have to start calling it.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
I've been flipping back and forth this weekend between the Conference and D Worlds West. It's like a completely different game, and I don't know which I prefer.

Also, has anyone here played GSL? It looks like it's starting to get a foothold by me so I might have to start calling it.

Isn't it utrip 2.0?

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
So I was misinformed. DTE is undefeated. Dirty Lee is waiting for the winner of mc roofing or young guns vs black sheep.

Chill and nawtu dropped to the consi.

Streakless got kicked out of their hotel and forfeit.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Do you know why they got kicked out of the hotel? Not that hard to find a second hotel in Duluth though, if you wanted.

Conference finished Precision, DS, Resmondo.

Beauner

Starting Player

We went to GSL Worlds in Vegas last year. Pretty similar rules to USSSA. We had a designated HR hitter and 2 team HRs. Strike zone was the same 3ft from release 10 foot ceiling. IIRC pitchers rules were slightly different though (pretty sure there were no pump fakes allowed).

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Buffalo House was 1st. Brock/DTE aka a college baseball team they are loaded. Would be interesting if they ever played legit tourneys. 2. Young guns/btp/Paul Davis. 3. Dirty Lee & the boys.

moosetaffa14

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone want a TON of old 44cor balls... I have no need... or know if anywhere local would want them... hate to throw them away but I’m tired of moving the bags.... text is best 763-443-1887 I don’t get on here as much anymore.. they are obviously free, would like a local board bro to get some use out of them vs the lepage truck.2A88C0F0-72CF-4FA0-95C0-B0021C241756.jpeg78580425-A53A-4E5E-AAA4-9C8FD335B7DA.jpeg

Beauner

Starting Player
Does anyone want a TON of old 44cor balls... I have no need... or know if anywhere local would want them... hate to throw them away but I’m tired of moving the bags.... text is best 763-443-1887 I don’t get on here as much anymore.. they are obviously free, would like a local board bro to get some use out of them vs the lepage truck.View attachment 64704View attachment 64705
I'd take the USSSA ones if nobody else has claimed them. I'll take both bags so you don't have to sort through them if you don't want to.

moosetaffa14

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd take the USSSA ones if nobody else has claimed them. I'll take both bags so you don't have to sort through them if you don't want to.

They are yours! Shoot me a text sometime today and we can coordinate where and when you want to meet up and make the drop...

wildthing81

I wonder if it’s the dudes that play in my Wednesday league. You can smell that they’re there before you see that they’re there.

(Also one of the more fun teams to play in the BC league.)

Found a lil left over last week in one of the Biffy's before playing against them up at central.

Any one know how the Mens saturday SRO tourny finished? The team I was playing on played 6 straight games with no break starting at 9am. We started with 14 guys finished the last game with 10, I was dead and did not want to stick around for the last game or two that needed to be played..

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Found a lil left over last week in one of the Biffy's before playing against them up at central.

Any one know how the Mens saturday SRO tourny finished? The team I was playing on played 6 straight games with no break starting at 9am. We started with 14 guys finished the last game with 10, I was dead and did not want to stick around for the last game or two that needed to be played..
They’re like Hansel and Gretel, but with weed.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I’ll get on those picks results tomorrow. Sorry about the delay again. Dock my pay :)

Is there anything besides the alumni tourney this weekend? Looking forward to playing in it, and glad we got a 10:10 start time.

Beauner

Starting Player
I’ll get on those picks results tomorrow. Sorry about the delay again. Dock my pay :)

Is there anything besides the alumni tourney this weekend? Looking forward to playing in it, and glad we got a 10:10 start time.
Our manager called out De's team. So we play them at 8am at Alimagnet. Gross.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet

Might be tonight on the results. I didn’t know putting together a pressure washer and cleaning the deck would take so ****ing long.

Our manager called out De's team. So we play them at 8am at Alimagnet. Gross.
We’re at Alimagnet too (Champlin Park). Hoping it’s a good time.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Maybe the latest I've ever been with these results. Sorry.

One slow weekend here with Felton and the Alumni tourney, and then all the World tourneys and fall state kick in. So this will be the last of the "who the **** are these guys" weekends of the picks game.

Weekly Results:
Beauner - 15
Yoke - 11
Maximus - 11
mnballer - 10
Chembry - 6

Full Year:
Beauner - 133 (4 - 2 - 2)
Maximus - 108 (4 - 3 - 1)
mnballer - 101 (6 - 0 - 5)
Yoke - 99 (0 - 3 - 6)
Chembry - 89 (2 - 3 - 3)
Bell - 85 (3 - 1 - 2)
TS - 4 (0 - 0 - 1)
EAJuggalo - 2

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Hopefully this alumni bracket is easy to see

Attachments

• B4C125BA-D240-4771-9345-9E1CF992BB42.png
    B4C125BA-D240-4771-9345-9E1CF992BB42.png
    581.4 KB · Views: 13