Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Burnsville canceled the Easton Open tournament for USSSA on Wednesday too. That was wild to me.
This spring can go ahead and arrive any time.
Was that the one where they had everyone come to the draw, then cancelled it?

Rochester was cancelled too, so not a good weekend to play.

Beauner

Starting Player
Was that the one where they had everyone come to the draw, then cancelled it?

Rochester was cancelled too, so not a good weekend to play.
Rochester was canceled a couple weeks ago due to lack of teams signed up though, not because of weather.
I believe the Easton was the one where they got to the draw and then canceled it but I haven't heard much detail about it.

Beauner

Starting Player
Looks like a perfect day today and tomorrow for Corky's. Sunday has a chance of rain in the morning, it appears.

Beauner

Starting Player
I'm a hurting unit today. Had a hell of a fun weekend though. Finished 7-2 and in fourth place. Got knocked out by Dewey's Sunday afternoon. We were completely drained after having to come from behind in 4 straight games.

Dewey's was playing some really really good ball yesterday.

Worth4252

I'm a hurting unit today. Had a hell of a fun weekend though. Finished 7-2 and in fourth place. Got knocked out by Dewey's Sunday afternoon. We were completely drained after having to come from behind in 4 straight games.

Dewey's was playing some really really good ball yesterday.
You guys played really well. Always a tough bracket to come back from. Seems like that southern team that played 4 man made a little noise again after winning last year. Corkeys must be the only tourny they play in

Beauner

Starting Player
You guys played really well. Always a tough bracket to come back from. Seems like that southern team that played 4 man made a little noise again after winning last year. Corkeys must be the only tourny they play in
It did feel nice to send Pops home after they were trash talking beating us on Saturday night. Especially considering they've finished top 4 at Corky's 2-3 years in a row.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
It truly was glorious. When the wind was blowing at us yesterday the beard separated around his neck and flowed back over his shoulder. It was majestic.

Jake played very well for us so far this summer.. our normal pitcher tore his Achilles this past winter..

We had a good run. 6 games on Sunday straight was alot . Even after our Cfer dove and took his forehead off the fence.. they all played hard..

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
🤷‍♂️ obviously this is my first year playing with them but I don't remember them being some unholy dominant team last season. In fact my poopy team beat them at Mound.
I was kidding....

I am kinda surprised taking 3rd 2 yrs in a row they didn't get a bump..

But hopefully we can fill a team for Shakopee and Mankato , it's just hard for us to travel that far more then a cpl times a yr

Beauner

Starting Player
I was kidding....

I am kinda surprised taking 3rd 2 yrs in a row they didn't get a bump..

But hopefully we can fill a team for Shakopee and Mankato , it's just hard for us to travel that far more then a cpl times a yr
I did fully expect them to get bumped after their run at nationals last year.