Minnesota Thread

rmothes

Star Player
Unless they had a completely different roster, it was just their typical st croix lanes team. They have some alright dudes on that team, legitimize D team just shouldn’t have been tier 3.
Agreed. They have enough talent and youth to play C come next year, so a bump wouldn't be out of line. They'd still do well in WI, but would have their work cut out in MN C.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
When we were express we had some guys go from b to D from Wisconsin haha. Not that it makes you a great player but it was nice having those guys play instead of picking up a league guy that doesn’t help much.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Just looking on our side of the brackets for "D" nats. Play a team from Iowa, win a team from Wisconsin then potentially a team from s.d. yes of course if we win and who knows with the rosters coming from out of state. But should be fun

Good luck to the mn teams playing..

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Good luck to everyone playing this weekend!

I’m coaching little kid hockey on Saturday. It’s going to be…exciting.

wildthing81

As long as I stay away from where the puck goes, it’s good. That thing comes near me, 8 tiny people are coming in hot, and nobody goes where you think they’re gonna go.

Same with my 6 year olds baseball that I help out with. In the field where ever the ball is hit 9-10 lil players are running after it.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Realistically how many guys on the Twins have no business in the majors?

Imo currently 6 and we're suppose to believe they can contend and spend money on going to games....

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet

Imo currently 6 and we're suppose to believe they can contend and spend money on going to games....
They’ve been tough to watch the last couple weeks. I haven’t been able to sit through more than an inning or two lately.

Beauner

Starting Player

Their injury list is crazy right now.
Kiriloff, Larnach, Buxton, Lewis and Garlick in the outfield, Sano as 1B/DH, Jeffers at C.
Mahle, Paddack, Ober, Winder, Stashak, Romero, Coulombe, now Sands, Maeda (obviously out the whole year), Alcala (out all year).

That's a pretty hefty chunk of guys that were expected to contribute/were contributing.

Factor that in with Kepler's season long slump (although at this point it's more of a multi-season slump tbh) Correa having arguably his worst season as a pro, Jake Cave getting playing time (he's terrible), Celestino has come back to earth a bit after his crazy hot start.

The only bright sides really are Gordon looking like a functional player in extended time and Miranda looking every bit the stud we thought he'd be.

This has been one of the worst seasons for injuries to key pieces that I can remember.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
What's with every starter we go after has arm trouble? So we're limping archer and bundy 4 or 5 innings because they use to get hurt every season

alp312

Addicted to Softballfans
D Nationals, 3 teams from Wisconsin make out the top 3. I was there Sunday morning, couple of the fields looked rough but they cleared them out pretty quick. They live streamed all the games which was pretty cool.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
D Nationals, 3 teams from Wisconsin make out the top 3. I was there Sunday morning, couple of the fields looked rough but they cleared them out pretty quick. They live streamed all the games which was pretty cool.
And I'll probably have two of the three next year in the D finals at State.