Not GTG Missing Package SilverSlugger7

Dugout5

Starting Player
I Selling a NIW 25oz Purple Mercy. The only possible trade would be a 25.5 Insane Blackout.

$250 shipped ****SOLD****

Text me for more pics or info 484-225-8521

Last edited by a moderator:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Pictures need to have your username and date on a piece of paper. If you could please do this next time, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
Beg people to follow the rules. They are fairly new so i understand your leniency. Hopefully you got that whole avatar situation under control. Wow, what a busy week for you.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Beg people to follow the rules. They are fairly new so i understand your leniency. Hopefully you got that whole avatar situation under control. Wow, what a busy week for you.

It was already sold, what's deleting it going to accomplish?

Dugout5

Starting Player
The bat was apparently stolen from SilverSlugger7's doorstep before he got home. Now I have no bat and no money! Good stuff

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah this happened with Johnnyfitz, if there is proof that it was in fact delivered to the proper address (USPS) unfortunately will not honor insurance and seller as bad as it may seem to buyer does not owe refund...

I believe this is what ultimately was the case with jf's situation..

stillballin

The Veteran
Yeah this happened with Johnnyfitz, if there is proof that it was in fact delivered to the proper address (USPS) unfortunately will not honor insurance and seller as bad as it may seem to buyer does not owe refund...

I believe this is what ultimately was the case with jf's situation..

this may be the case... however more details need to be given... like date shipped, date of delivery... I know I sent a package on Saturday to the east coast, 2-day and it just arrived today... seller should probably a follow up with the post office to see if there was a mistake in the tracking info...

technically this thread had a big mistake to begin with in the fact the seller never displayed his name and a current date in the pics... so how is he to prove he even had a bat to sell... the whole reason pics need to be properly posted..

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Seller agreed to a deal on the 19th, shipped the 21st and text me a pic of the tracking. It was supposed to arrive on the 23rd according to tracking, but showed delivered Monday. Came home from work to no bat, I contacted the seller that night. Called the PO on Tuesday to see what the deal was and if it was indeed delivered and today I followed up in which they stated the driver was sure it was delivered. Seller claims that USPS confirmed it using GPS.

stillballin

The Veteran
only a suggestion but maybe share the loss... so no one is out 100%... but to be honest seller has done everything he could and if paypal was to decide he has proof he shipped and it was delivered...

maybe a neighbor or someone seen what happened or is holding it for you... maybe it fell off the porch.. hopefully it will turn up...

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a situation like that years ago. Sent a package valued at about $80 or so. Said dlvd as per tracking and the gentleman I worked with had very good feedback so we split the loss. I don't blame either party tho if that's not what they want...

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I was going to send the guy $150 seeing as he's out both the bat and money since he's a new member and shipped first but after he stated it was all on me and now has people randomly texting me threats he can basically eat a ****.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
This **** gets better. So dude selling this bat lives in PA. He gave me his PayPal, but dude sending threatening texts gives me his PayPal. Turns out dude sending texts lives 35 minutes max away from me. Wonder where that bat went...people trying to scam everywhere.

Dugout5

Starting Player
Silverslugger7 refused to send funds first due to my lack of feedback. He instructed me to send the bat without payment as a sign of good faith to build positive feedback. The USPS confirmed the package was delivered and was scanned on his doorstep using GPS tracking on the carriers scan tool. Now the bat is MIA. Like I said before... Now I have no bat and no money

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
New members always ship first. I never made you do it. I stated I would send funds once the bat arrived. Period.
I'll have snap shot pics up in a moment to prove this is a a bull**** scam.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
So this guy Rob is the one texting me. As you can see, he claims to know me yada, yada...but little does he know, he posted as a free agent in a local league using his email which he demands I send funds to via PayPal. The league is Lynn's in a city about 30-40 minutes south of me. I'm thinking these two are in cahoots. Obviously the seller has an idea when the bat is being delivered through tracking, so his buddy makes the drive to my address, picks up the bat or empty box, who knows and expects to either cash in on the insurance money or thinks I'll just cave and pay him. Who knows?

image_zpsb94b0ff5.jpg

image_zps0086515f.jpg