Not GTG Missing Package SilverSlugger7

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
You can't even spell *lying, nor can you ****ing read. I said your FAT TROLL looking WIFE called, not you. Your wife, the one who makes the adult decisions in your house and wears the pants while you wear the crotchless panties.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
You should seriously get a refund from the Floyd Mayweather Jr. school of reading. You're ****ing stupid. Are you Amish? That would explain a lot.

Dugout5

Starting Player
She didn't call anyone either Bob.

Going with the overly defensive name calling strategy now are we. Would you like me to start making things up to try and make you look guilty also? The whole thing makes you look even worse

Dugout5

Starting Player
Where have you been the last 2 days Bob? Covering your tracks?

Why do you keep mentioning an eBay seller in PA? This sticks out to me, is this the plan now?

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Where have you been the last 2 days Bob? Covering your tracks?

Why do you keep mentioning an eBay seller in PA? This sticks out to me, is this the plan now?

Listen, it's evident that you can't spell and are the ***** in your house but apparently you can't tell time either. It hasn't been two days. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be able to sit on SBF all day. Grown ass men have jobs.

As for Ebay, I have a feeling you'll be posting it on there when this is all said and done. I don't have an imagination as wild as yours, but we'll see if I'm right.

Dugout5

Starting Player
I've done more than cooperate. This guy is a royal jerkoff. All he's been doing is lying and trying to dig up info and continue to harass me until all hours of the day.

I told him that I would file a police report before he even mentioned it. I also was going to send him $150 because the situation sucks. But...then he had some retard text me and that dude dropped the ball by telling me to paypal him and he just so happens to live in my general area. So AFTER I call him on it he then tries finding family members on facebook, except the guy my relative was referring to is a relative who I was named after, same name but he lives in FL and tried to commit identity theft on me in 2013 by filing taxes. The IRS sent me a letter and didn't allow me to file that year until everything was fixed...then this dude has his wife try contacting my former employer and employees who told me some psycho ***** was looking for me. I keep getting unsolicited blocked phone calls at all hours now too. This guy can straight up eat a ****. The police report is useless. I don't have the bat. If I did I'd personally go to PA and shove it up his ass. I guarantee it'll turn up on ebay from a seller in Pennsylvania in due time.

Show me me any text, email or post where you said you would file a police report.

Dugout5

Starting Player
Guys that run their mouth, call names and talk smack don't scare me. It's the quiet/silent guys that I worry about.

Dugout5

Starting Player
Then file the police report for the missing bat! Are you not concerned about the ton of vagrants that roam your street and general area? Don't you want to find out who stole something you were willing to pay $250 right off your front doorstep? Don't you feel angry and violated? Don't you want to see someone pay the consequences for their actions?

wcoastsoftball

Then file the police report for the missing bat! Are you not concerned about the ton of vagrants that roam your street and general area? Don't you want to find out who stole something you were willing to pay $250 right off your front doorstep? Don't you feel angry and violated? Don't you want to see someone pay the consequences for their actions?

I agree here^^^^

First thing I am doing is filing a report, not waiting 3 days post, after starting a thread on SBF's...that said, I feel slugger should own up to the suggestion he made to send $150 to dugout for now. Regardless of what has happened, then once the police and usps finish their investigation, if insurance is granted, everything gets evened up.

Dugout5

Starting Player
I live over 3 hours from Saratoga Springs...

I never thought you were involved, someone else on the board made on comment about a mercy on eBay and I thought it was directed towards me. That person private messaged me and informed me it was directed towards you and and sent a link to another thread about buying bats on the board and reselling them on eBay. He also mentioned you and SS7 may have played together at one time.

It a private text SS7 called me out that the eBay comment was about me and I'm a big time scammer. I merely informed it was was directed at your buddy bpierce208. I apologize for even bringing up your name because I don't know anything for sure and don't know the facts. The whole situation is crazy and childish at this point.

Again I apologize for getting you involved in this debacle

Dugout5

Starting Player
I agree here^^^^

First thing I am doing is filing a report, not waiting 3 days post, after starting a thread on SBF's...that said, I feel slugger should own up to the suggestion he made to send $150 to dugout for now. Regardless of what has happened, then once the police and usps finish their investigation, if insurance is granted, everything gets evened up.

^^^^ Thank you for your opinion and suggestion.

I've done all I can do. I shipped the bat, it was GPS confirmed to be delivered. I filed a mail fraud claim with the USPS. The rest is up to SS7

Dugout5

Starting Player
I found something that slipped by me the first time. Below is a screenshot of a text between SS7 and I on Wednesday of this week. He stated that anything could have happened to the package and that his mailbox was outside in plain view of the street and there are a ton of vagrants that roam around his street and general area.

Below that is a few pictures of his address on Zillow. Does anyone see any mailboxes outside? I would imagine in a building like that the mailboxes would be inside that door in a common lobby of some kind. Is this an honest mistake on his part? Did he forget where his mailbox was located?

SS7 can you post a picture of your mailboxes to clear this up for us?

Dugout5

Starting Player
According to zillow there is 10 apartments in the building. That would be 10 mailboxes. I don't see them out front in plain view of the street.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Wow posting pics of someone house. I thought that was immediate banning material. I guess I've been away for too long

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow posting pics of someone house. I thought that was immediate banning material. I guess I've been away for too long

I agree here, that might be going a little too far. Situation sucks for sure but posting photos of a persons house to prove a point?? C'mon man

Dugout5

Starting Player
I hear ya but I'm trying to make a point. I feel like I'm being lied to and he has endless excuses blah blah blah.

So instead of the package being stolen off the front step, someone has to go into the building not knowing any packages are in there and steal it in broad daylight.

That's a little more involved that some punk seeing it from the street and grabbing it.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
What manufacture of dvr and cameras is that. I'm seriously thinking of getting some for the future

la view. nightowl is good, as is zmodo.

mine is a cheap $100 4 channel system. mainly for the front door as you can see above, and 3 more facing the driveway and front yard since i have 2 young daughters who like to play outside.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I hear ya but I'm trying to make a point. I feel like I'm being lied to and he has endless excuses blah blah blah.

So instead of the package being stolen off the front step, someone has to go into the building not knowing any packages are in there and steal it in broad daylight.

That's a little more involved that some punk seeing it from the street and grabbing it.

There's a difference between making a point and harassment. Numerous guys haven't banned from this site for what u did

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84

Dugout5

Starting Player
It seems to be very relevant to his case.

It is very relevant, SS7 lied to me on Wednesday before it escalated to this nonsense.

He acted and I am reacting to the situation.

I am an honest guy with a wife and kids. I'm on SBF because I love softball and everything associated with it. Especially the sense being on a team and the brotherhood of my teammates. I am not here to scam or rip anyone off but when someone steals from me or lies to me I see red. I'm sure he thought with my minimal feed back I was an easy target and it would come down to his word vs mine.

The two things I despise most is a liar and a thief.

if I get banned then so be it, at least I go out fighting and standing up for my pride and my name.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
What is it about what I said about posting that information is it so hard to comprehend Dugout? What does fighting on SBF have to do with anything. Make your case to USPS. You're not doing yourself any favors.

Since neither side wants to obey the rules, I'm closing this down. If you have information or updates to post, send it to a mod for approval, then we can post it.

Last edited: