Mizuno B-303 Batting Gloves

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Screenshot_20180914-163113_Gallery.jpg Has anybody tried the new B-303 batting gloves?

Mizuno came up with name in honor of Chipper Jones lifetime batting average...in case anyone is wondering.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m loving the look of both the 303 and 103 batting gloves. The 303’s are nice not sure if I’m gonna get a pair yet but I can tell you I will own a pair on the 103’s. And if quality is there I will own a bunch. Those were my first batting gloves as a kid that I can remember.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m loving the look of both the 303 and 103 batting gloves. The 303’s are nice not sure if I’m gonna get a pair yet but I can tell you I will own a pair on the 103’s. And if quality is there I will own a bunch. Those were my first batting gloves as a kid that I can remember.
Hey Crusty, have you picked up a pair of the 303's?

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I have not. Kinda waiting for someone else to be the guinea pig lol. I unfortunately have not had good luck with Mizuno batting gloves being durable. I am absolutely in love with the look of these new ones but wanna see if they hold up for people before buying a few pairs