Mizuno Crush ASA?

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
My 26oz is starting to open up after about 15-20 more swings. Good things yet to come with bat. Hope everyone is well and can play or take bp.

UncleMosk

Hit another round of 12 swings on t. Hit against new Gamer Gold Nihilist, Dually, Flipper, DB Nihilist and Easton Patriors. As for line drives the ball has a tendency to knuckle, most likely due to the raised surface area on some portions of the bat has some bite to it.

As for distance it was a 3 way tie for over 300ft fence. This bat with Gold Nihilist and the Easton Patriots had 4 each.

Interesting to see where Mizuno goes after this with ASA/USA since they really have what I will call the sleeper of the year.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit another round of 12 swings on t. Hit against new Gamer Gold Nihilist, Dually, Flipper, DB Nihilist and Easton Patriors. As for line drives the ball has a tendency to knuckle, most likely due to the raised surface area on some portions of the bat has some bite to it.

As for distance it was a 3 way tie for over 300ft fence. This bat with Gold Nihilist and the Easton Patriots had 4 each.

Interesting to see where Mizuno goes after this with ASA/USA since they really have what I will call the sleeper of the year.

Glad to hear you are liking the bat. Did you notice the metallic sound upon contact. Its not on every swing.

Can you repost the link for the bp video.

UncleMosk

Yeah the price point is keeping many away from this stick I think. I plan to get some more swings on it soon once the cold snap breaks. Last Tournament in 2020 the bat felt very good. Does need some hits before gaming status. Would say 200 or so.