Mizuno Dominant

_brudy

Yessir, I used them this last season playing 2/3x a week. I love them, they're super light and super comfy, but stiff sole (almost like a cleat).

arther itis

payin' to get paid
here are pics of the tread pattern on my Mizuno 9 Spike Franchise 7 Mids

H1fjO2v.jpg

ODlHkKx.jpg

_brudy

yeah, that was the first place I checked but the store didn't have the tread shot. the tread pattern makes me a little leery....Thank you @arther itis
The threads are actually plenty aggressive. The L shapes really help the weight distribute, since I can't feel any contact points, and they're great for traction. We had a month where we either played the day after it rainwd, or rain fell while we played, and I never had issues in the outfield. I did slip once while batting, batters box was almost mud.

I'll still post pics in a moment to give you a different view

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
these 9 Spike Franchise 7 Mids are very comfortable

For me personally these are the still one of the best out. Light, comfy, durable, and great traction. I have been eyeing these new turfs and after seeing the comment and better pics of tread from _brudy I thing I'll grab a pair to try. Thanks for the info brother.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump for the new Ambitions. The sole from the old Blast shoe is back. Much m ore comfortable than the Dominant in my opinion .