Mizuno Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
**********Manufacturer Forums are for questions and comments regarding the specific manufacturer. Please keep all selling, trading, and buying threads in the marketplace section.*********

Bats that have no warranty will have "Serious Performace" on the taper

Phone – (800) 966-1211

Warranty Return Address –
Mizuno USA
2510 Mill Center Pkwy Ste 300
Buford, GA 30518

Online Return Form: http://www.mizunousa.com/returnrequests.nsf/RA01?openform

Bat Warranty

Mizuno bats are warranted from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. This policy provides for a one-time replacement within a year period from time of purchase. Use in batting cages or abnormal usage will void the warranty.

Bat Alteration Prohibited
Mizuno does not approve of or authorize the purchaser or any other person to physically alter a Mizuno bat in any manner. Any alteration of the bat will alter the nullify Mizuno’s limited warranty and violates Mizuno’s intellectual property rights. Furthermore, should injuries or other damages occur as a result of any use of an altered bat, the person who altered the bat, along with the player who knowingly used the altered bat, may be held liable for such injuries or damage.

To Make A Warranty Claim

Do Not Return the bat to your sporting goods dealer.
Complete the return authorization form. You will receive an email with the Return Authorization Number and the Return Address.
Please ship the defective bat to the return address below. It is necessary that you include a proof of purchase with the bat for proper warranty credit.
If the bat is found to be defective we will send a replacement with an equal valued bat as soon as possible.

Write your return authorization number on the outside of the box and attach a copy of the receipt to the barrel of the bat.

Last edited:

poalrisxltsp

Addicted to Softballfans
Return

So you have to have a Receipt to return a bat? Looking at getting a bat from someone and it is returnable but they do not have a Receipt.

Thanks

RICAN21

sent them my cracked wrath, they replaced it with a frenzy.....tooked them 1 week, great svc! and nice bat

Joe M

Addicted to Softballfans
Any one dealt with them for a bat just out of warranty?

My Bat Cracked (og crush) about 2 weeks out of warranty, and its been sitting in my bag for the last 2 months. I guess i shoulda contacted earlier, but figured i was hosed and never looked into it.
The crack is not in the sweet spot of the barrel, but down towards the handle. not even sure what version i have... Bought it from Sports Authority in May of 2007.

bigwag

Manager
Anybody know about returning warranty bats in Canada? The website only has a phone number and of course they are closed for the day. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them and what bat I would get in return for a Wrath Extended.

Brackett

Getting to old for this
****ty service sent back a brand new G5 crush and they since my a ****ty crush comp instead of another g5 or a frenzys wtf any one else have this prob???????

nchancey3

Extra Hitter
i sent of my wrath extended and got a frenzy in return on wednesday. I got the bat in less than a week and was pleased with the service. I took my new bat out of the wrapper today to take some bp and it has started cracking w/ only 40-50 swings on it. Is there any way I can get a return on this bat that is cracking so soon?

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
i sent of my wrath extended and got a frenzy in return on wednesday. I got the bat in less than a week and was pleased with the service. I took my new bat out of the wrapper today to take some bp and it has started cracking w/ only 40-50 swings on it. Is there any way I can get a return on this bat that is cracking so soon?

Yes, just call them immediately and they should repalce. Be nice and respectful and they'll send you another.

Quick question, was it delivered by USPS? FedEx? UPS?

dukeboy

Note.... I was told that even though that Serious Performance was stamped on this that if some reason that it broke within 30 days they have limited warranties and would probably get replaced..

bishop808

Addicted to Softballfans
What if you dont have your receipt, will they still replace the bat? I have a Frenzy thats cracked will they send me another.

Tomwaddell81

Extra Hitter
cracked a wrath 2 they sent me a frenzy 2 for return 5 day turnaround great service and quick i will buy mizuno again just for the service

LizzyBorden

Extra Hitter
Warranty return - not cracked, yet

I have a Wrath II 120 that is broke in and working quite well but all the stories I hear about them breaking, I'm afraid to use it... warranty runs out June 2nd, 2009 will they warranty a bat that isn't webbing or cracked? just maybe hairline marks you see in any composite bat..

Brackett

Getting to old for this
yeah but you would have to say the performce is bad and they will replace it but just used it and it will break in time my wrath didnt last 50 swings they will send you the new frenzy and its sick.

Soxfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought a Crush Comp from the authority on 4/18/09 and it broke 6/13/09 with little usage. Returned it 6/15/09 and all they can give me is a Wrath Extended 120 that I have no use for whatsoever. Then, they tell me that their replacements are on back order and that it'll be at least another week before I get the return. Do Mizunos break that often??!!

The cs is very prompt and nice, but I will not buy another Mizuno again.

topher79

Addicted to Softballfans
Does Mizuno have a 30 day warranty on the serious performance bats...perhaps even a 4 day warranty?

topher79

Addicted to Softballfans
Jeff at Mizuno is GTG. Said they would replace my serious performance F2X that was merely 4 at bats old.

For what it's worth it raked in the first 3 at bats. Final at bat was a "thud" and to my dismay when I picked it up off the ground it severly cracked at the taper above the grip.

Oh...the horror!!!!!

Hopefully next one holds up better.

Way to go Mizuno!

Mdclinks18

Lets Go Twins
Does anyone know if mizuno will replace the 9-spike blasts? I have went through 2 pairs already within a year.