Mizuno Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Madsunz

Yeah I bought one pair out of a tourny trailor and the other from the store right in town here.

Go in there and let them know. I think they are still fairly tight with Mizuno. You may have to email Lou versus going through the stepchild store, but I'm guessing they can help you.

McGruber

Manager
Fury...

I'm getting ready to send back a fury...what are they giving for returns on these now? Anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

Wedge

Friend of samsquench
I'm hoping Jeff still works there, shooting him an email to get a RA# for a Wrath 120.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I'm not waiting 4+ months for an ASA bat for return. They can kiss my ass. I emailed them and told them what bull**** it was. I don't want a Wrath Extended 120. Even I know durability on that POS sucks monkey balls.

They should make it worth my while and send me a Frenzy2 because they're backordered so long.

Wedge

Friend of samsquench
I'm not waiting 4+ months for an ASA bat for return. They can kiss my ass. I emailed them and told them what bull**** it was. I don't want a Wrath Extended 120. Even I know durability on that POS sucks monkey balls.

They should make it worth my while and send me a Frenzy2 because they're backordered so long.

Any luck, I sent another email asking about an ASA bat and never heard back so I'm just going to send it in and get the Extended 120.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I told them that in the second email that I would not wait for 4 months and the guy came back and said you can have a 26oz Wrath Extended 120. I told him to shove it. Haven't heard back since :)

Wedge

Friend of samsquench
I told them that in the second email that I would not wait for 4 months and the guy came back and said you can have a 26oz Wrath Extended 120. I told him to shove it. Haven't heard back since :)

lol Imagine that, I wanted a F2 but I guess I'll take whatever they send and sell or trade it.

cotten22

The Veteran
Mizuno is G2G in my book!!!!!!!!! Sent a bat back last week April 28th and received bat back on Monday May 3rd. That is by far the quickest turnaround for a bat I have had with no issue. Thanks again Mizuno.

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
I sent my return last week. The return authorization said they would ship me the replacement on the 15th. Does Mizuno email a tracking number to me so I can look for it (and make sure my wife knows its showing up)?

Just curious. Here is hoping I see it by Wednesday.

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
OK well let me state that I am absolutely impressed with Mizuno's service! I sent my broken bat a week and a half ago and got the replacement today! Im stoked and cant wait to swing it. Once I get a few swings in I will post some thoughts.

AdamDawgDude

Addicted to Softballfans
Excellent customer service! Easy to get someone on the phone without holding for an entire day. Got a Craze to replace my Frenzy 2 in a little over a week.

:D

crn164

Part Time Player
if i pick up a bat from a 3rd party (craigslist/ebay) and they dont attach original receipt, what are my options when it comes to warranty exchange.

jrskender

Addicted to Softballfans
The warranty authorization link on the Mizuno website does not work. Does anyone have a link to this?

Bigplay33

Addicted to Softballfans
Returns today ??

When will the returns be the new 2014 model whiteouts? Have a cracked 2013 (with receipt) looking for the newer model. Thx for any help.