Mizuno Nighthawk warranty info.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Mizuno has their return center in Norcross GA
For any Mizuno slowpitch bat that you send back,
you will get a Mizuno Crush USSSA (the orange one).

There are no other options offered.
and I get the impression that they put their slowpitch business sector
on the back burner because they have not produced hardly any slowpitch bats in the last year.

They have VERY good CS and you should not have any issues what so ever.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Mizuno has their return center in Norcross GA
For any Mizuno slowpitch bat that you send back,
you will get a Mizuno Crush USSSA (the orange o

There are no other options offered.
and I get the impression that they put their slowpitch business sector
on the back burner because they have not produced hardly any slowpitch bats in the last year.

They have VERY good CS and you should not have any issues what so ever.

Very good CS indeed. The Crush 2018, Utrip is a very good bat. It takes a few swings to break in and has a little endload to it. Nice sound coming off the barrel.

Hopefully, next year the US will see a few more bats. Our Candaian brothers are keeping all the bats away from us.

I have been begging for an ASA only stamped bat for a few years. My balanced dual stamp NH still going strong.

Thanks @hlsiii. How many cuts on the dual stamps balanced NH?

I need to get a couple of dual stamps bats and trying to get some reviews on the NH. Heard horrible stories about the dual stamps robo load NH breaking after 100 cuts.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks @hlsiii. How many cuts on the dual stamps balanced NH?

I need to get a couple of dual stamps bats and trying to get some reviews on the NH. Heard horrible stories about the dual stamps robo load NH breaking after 100 cuts.

No problem or issues with Balanced NH. I'd say at least 800+ swings. I have hit ZN's , Freedom 44/400-425's with it. Classic M's and 52/275's Trump bp balls. Bat is a tank. I sold my Robo dual stamp to a teammate. He doesn't swing as hard as I do. But no issues on his either. I will get a pic of the dual ASA up so you can see it.

Good too know I am definitely on the hunt for a dual balanced NH. Love Mizuno owned a 19' Crush and yellow/black Blackout.

Picture is not coming up on the link.