Mkimmer's GTG List

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
mkimmer is GTG. I just did a trade with him and everything went smoothly. He had great communication and shipped quickly, as promised. I would definitely deal with him again.

BIG 3

Addicted to Softballfans
bro is gtg here.................traded bats w/him and it was better than described w/excellent communication, enjoy the ds bro..........

HITTS

2011 combatants patches

Mkimmer is GTG.
He purchased a couple of 2011 Combatants patches. He sent funds quickly, would def deal with again.

railguy

Addicted to Softballfans
GTG he really was quick on the responsese bought a ps3 game from him havnt tried it but condition looks great.

mjg6

Addicted to Softballfans
Great guy to trade with. Honest and great communications. Hope to deal with him again.

onlyworth10

I Quit
Traded a Booger For His Spike, Very easy to deal with, Bat is better than advertised. Quick Shipping.. Will deal with you again MIke.. Thanks again

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
Sold him my SB gear for a very nice price. Excellent board member here and would definately deal with again. Thanx again Mike.

jbrewer1973

Outstanding Bad Dealer
awesome trader

got my bat today and it was in better shape then described...great guy i wouldnt hesitate to trade with again...thx mike.....

thatsnasty

Addicted to Softballfans
mkimmer is very gtg

Bought a freak limited from me. Paid fast and stayed in excellent contact. Great to deal with.

boss

Part Time Player
Perfect Deal

Just bought the dc 41 from MKIMMER and everything went smooth. constant communication. paypal direct to my door within the 3 days! overall awesome deal and def a dependable seller/buyer. bat in perfect condition as promised!

jesusfanatic66

Starting Player
Mike was absolutely magnificent in his shipping and just all around deals....He was a great board bro to deal with thanks for everything bro!