MLB hot stove

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
seattle sucked cause cano and the doctors couldn't get his health issues under control until halfway through the year.

add that to three high round draft picks vastly underperform, who were supposed to be the table setters, two of which are now gone.

and going from the best bullpen in 2014 to one of the worst in 2015 doesn't help things. have a lead late and blow it, just like the seahawks

Don't get me started on the Hawks. Also add in a banged up rotation and Jack Z and McClendon being total morons. Glad they're both banished.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Andy Van Slyke throwing shade on everyone from Cano to Puig

“Robinson Cano was the single worst third-place everyday player I’ve ever seen, for the first half of a Major League Baseball season,” Van Slyke said of Cano, who hit .251 with six homers before the All-Star break. “He couldn’t drive home Miss Daisy if he tried. He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t get a hit when it mattered. He played the worst defense I’ve ever seen at second. I mean the worst defensive second baseman ever, I’ve ever seen, in 20 years in the big leagues.”

"This is just between you and I. When the best player -- the highest paid player on the Los Angeles Dodgers -- goes to the GM and ... is asked what are [the needs of the Los Angeles Dodgers], this particular highest-paid player said, 'The first thing you need to do is get rid of Puig.' That's all you need to know."

Primo

fat and famous pablo
harper going to the yankees...gonna hit 800 hr's in yankee stadium......

i hope trips and i are stilll around....

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Haha. He must be pretty butthurt to be out of a job. That coaching staff was the worst in baseball. His hatred for Puig must stem from his kid riding the pine in LA.

Sure you could blame it on that, but the Puig rumors are nothing new. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's traded sometime this winter especially with the Dodgers really needing Greinke back.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Boston still has a ton of issues. Price and Kimbrel aren't making them contenders unless you ask some blowhard at ESPN.

chacha15

rec chip
How old is Dave Roberts? Feels like he was just stealing 2nd base and now he's about to coach the Doyers. Did not recognize him.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Boston breaks the bank for Price. $217 @ 7 with an opt out after 3 seasons? They must be desperate for starting pitching. When asked Davis was ready to sign a deal with the Cardinals @ $187 ish? over 7 which would have made him the highest paid Cardinal of all time.

IMO Boston paid way too much for him. I think I would have been upset if the Cardinals paid $187 mil/7 years for him.

Marshenko

Orioles get Trumbo. Cue 3XC saying he's the second coming of Boog Powell.

The Seattle Mariners have agreed to trade slugger Mark Trumbo to the Baltimore Orioles in exchange for catcher Steve Clevenger, a source confirmed to ESPN's Jim Bowden.