MLB regular season thread

3XC

Big Truss
I eagerly await everyone's predictions, especially my own. Just gotta get out my dartboard and blindfold.

3XC

Big Truss
Indians should give their entire rotation to Baltimore. That would be a good ass team.

Morris

The Rookie
It's all there is to like. They throw well, team doesn't score. I like Lindor though, rest can get the sack.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Mets blanked KC yesterday....when Syndergaard took the bump in the 1st, they played "american woman" when he walked out and he absolutely destroyed them.....lol.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
% of royals fans who posted on facebook "we're only down 2 going into the 7th, this is where we tear their heart out again just like the ws" was legitimately at 100%

skew12

Mets blanked KC yesterday....when Syndergaard took the bump in the 1st, they played "american woman" when he walked out and he absolutely destroyed them.....lol.

It was beautiful. Don't forget about the 95 mph slider he threw. Insane in the membrane

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He'll grow out of it. Or embrace it. I am guessing one of the two.

stork

Marty Caswell
‏@MartyCaswell
Andy Green confirms "We will score runs this year."

3XC

Big Truss
O's rotation looks..... pretty good actually.

35ks, 6BBs through three games. Sweeping the Twins at home ain't like sweeping Toronto in Toronto, but ****, I'll take it.

Maybe its finally time to welcome y'all to Ubaldomore.

stork

I picked up Tillman in a couple leagues. I didn't sleep in as long I guess. I hope.

3XC

Big Truss
Tilly pitches again tonight.

We'll see. He was dealing on opening day. Hitting 95 with his fastball. Last season it was around 90-91 and he wasn't very good.

Stretch19

Grow up
O's rotation looks..... pretty good actually.

35ks, 6BBs through three games. Sweeping the Twins at home ain't like sweeping Toronto in Toronto, but ****, I'll take it.

Maybe its finally time to welcome y'all to Ubaldomore.

ubaldo looked great last night man...i was just waiting for the implosion...

3XC

Big Truss
As soon as Dempsey was like "50 pitches to get 6 outs, that's not very good" he struck out Sano with 0 out and runners on the corners, then immediately got a double play ball. For the rest of the night his changeup was absolute vileness.

He's up and down man. Its weird how he gets in and out of sorts, command comes and goes. When he's on he can dominate a lineup, and he pitches to lefties really well with that dying, fading change. Its an awesome pitch.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Pablo is ready to bust out.

PANDA-WEB-APR-9_2500kbps_620x350_662541891750.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
God I despise stupid gimmicky weekday day games.

People have jobs you pretentious ****s. We work. We'd like to watch the games, but can't.

3XC

Big Truss
Trumbo 3 run HR, had to look it up, because God forbid I get to watch a game. Nah, we schedule it for the middle of the day on a Monday, because we're a bunch of stupid ****s from Boston.