MLB vs FIFA

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
Blow a perfect game call in MLB, you turn into some sort of good sportsmanship hero, blow a call in the world cup, FIFA doesn't let you ref anymore... starting to like this soccer sport...

yes i am a MLB lover and soccer hater, but i was just pondering that this morning

daddy_ja

Amateur bat huer
A blown call in soccer has much more impact that in MLB. Case in point the USA game yesterday, but i am sure that is what you are referring to.

whiteshark99

Addicted to Softballfans
If that blown call had happened to a different country other that the U.S., that ref and his entire family would have been murdered. Soccer fans are LOCO!!!

msoares2123

Addicted to Softballfans
if bill buckner played soccer, he would have been murdered 2 days after his game. that is the truth.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
If you're talking about the blown call in the US game well that guy just reffed a game yesterday. You can bet that if the blown call was against a team like England, Spain, or Brazil the guy would never ref again.

ohmsy

SwingLevelRunLikeTheDevil
Blow a perfect game call in MLB, you turn into some sort of good sportsmanship hero, blow a call in the world cup, FIFA doesn't let you ref anymore... starting to like this soccer sport...

yes i am a MLB lover and soccer hater, but i was just pondering that this morning

if you weren't such a dumbass you would realize that wasn't the call it's how they handled it afterwards. The MLB ref admitted he blew the call the FIFA ref wouldn't even explain or comment on his call