Monsta DNA

MajorWood

Addicted to Softballfans
[GALLERY=media, 34540]IMG_20201211_105841 by MajorWood posted Dec 11, 2020 at 11:07 AM[/GALLERY]

Anyone can tell me what the market value is for this bat? About 50 hits. Thanks in advance!

ShortYellowBus

Weight of the bat and handle make a difference in price. Can you please provide that information and I’ll gladly get you a price check.

MajorWood

Addicted to Softballfans
My bad, for some reason I thought I had it in the post. The bat is 26oz, I believe it is the stiff handle. Don't remember how to make the distinction. Also, it is a OG not a Reissue, not sure if that makes a difference.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe handle stiffness is marked under the grip.. being an og that probably doesn't make much difference imo

ShortYellowBus

I believe handle stiffness is marked under the grip.. being an og that probably doesn't make much difference imo
The Og bats had 1500, 2500, 3500 and 4500 handles. They also had a balanced or endload option offered.

Due to legal issues, Monsta reissued the midload DNA with only the stiff option, which I believe they were previously called 3900 handles.

tonys1

The Og bats had 1500, 2500, 3500 and 4500 handles. They also had a balanced or endload option offered.

Due to legal issues, Monsta reissued the midload DNA with only the stiff option, which I believe they were previously called 3900 handles.

You sure know a lot about them

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans

Yes js it being an og there will be someone that will take it regardless of handle stiffness etc