much sadness

Joker

ize5J5P.jpg

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Is it dead? Not used to seeing Demars dead from a very crack, still last last awhile & kill it until they shark tooth.

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
Stupid thread. Who hasn't broke a j3a. Use the search function and post in one of the million threads on the subject.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
What a dumbass thread by a dumbass poster who likes to call everyone dumbass..... dumbass

You need to shut up Dumbass. Only I get to call that dumbass Joker a Dumbasss. So you and all the other DUMBASSES just back off MY Dumbass before I report you to one of the Dumbass mods..... Dumbass.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Not broken yet. Keep swinging!

(Joker, are you on the FHA panel? You up to date on your FHA education? I was the only one in my class that snickered when the instructor started referring to the new FHA Electronic Appraisal Delivery system as E.A.D. Had to be someone on the inside that knew, had to have been an inside joke.)

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Immature, I know. But I've never been accused of being mature. Kinda like when Queen Obama referred to a fist bump as "fisting."

Joker

Approx. how many cuts did it last you?

no clue

Is it dead? Not used to seeing Demars dead from a very crack, still last last awhile & kill it until they shark tooth.

i just noticed it on saturday, pretty sure its not dead

(Joker, are you on the FHA panel? You up to date on your FHA education? I was the only one in my class that snickered when the instructor started referring to the new FHA Electronic Appraisal Delivery system as E.A.D. Had to be someone on the inside that knew, had to have been an inside joke.)

yea i just went through and took a class on the new FHA handbook. i didn't see the EAD

Joker

i wasn't asking a question or looking for guidance, i was sad my j3a cracked. so you can **** off

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan

Passengers 5 and 6 report to the flight attendant for your scheduled duties.

2012-06-27_09-26-44_834_zps4gemkfid.jpg