Music and Weed.....

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Lol 😂 at this aggressive softball life. It reminds me why I retired the first time and said I didnt want to be around Ghetto Wars softball.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Hell, I know a lot of guys who are on steroids and use cocaine while playing softball. I guess some people just take it really seriously.
I've seen those same guys then smoking a blunt right before first pitch. Never quite understood that.

blakcherry329

Help you? WTF Again taking drugs to Play a recreational sport???
Well, as long as you aren't being judgmental or anything. smh
I've never seen anyone do Coke at a game, but weed for sure.
There's a few "illegal" drugs that, when micro-dosed, are really good at blocking pain...or so I've been told. ;):D:cool:
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of players here take NSAIDs to stay on the field. Why is that so much different?

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
I’ve had more problems with people drinking during long breaks than smoking pot( safety meeting) or stimulates (rally pebbles)
it’s a recreational sport that we play for fun and some like to have more fun than others
SMOKE

Committed

How Im saying it?.... Words are Words. Sorry Im not a Dgen
Like a dusty old cooter. Are your eyes going bad too?

You are a Dbag, not a Dgen. First you’re asking perfect strangers for their opinion on why you’re getting dropped in the batting order and now you’re acting like weed and music is affecting your play. I don’t smoke while playing nor do I enjoy hearing music in the dugout. But for Christ’s sake, you sound like an out of touch boomer when you say **** like “Call me judgmental but Im never gonna agree with doing drugs or having to drink while playing sports”

Weed isn’t a drug, dude.

Get those golf clubs cleaned up…

AlexanderJersem

It's unfortunate that you've been experiencing loud and explicit music being played during games, especially when there are kids around. I understand that you would want to maintain a family-friendly environment. As for the smoking of weed in the outfield and dugout, it's important to remember that just because something is legal doesn't necessarily mean it's acceptable in all situations. Each park and league may have their own rules and regulations regarding this matter. So it would be best to look into those specific guidelines. Regardless, it's important to prioritize safety and respect for all players and spectators. On a different note, have you heard of CBD being used for pain relief in athletes? It's a natural alternative to traditional painkillers, and there's a great article on mindbodygreen.com that talks about the best CBD for relief. Check it out!

Last edited: