MV-3 Replacement - Help me choose

dsm.30

Part Time Player
One of my MV-3's broke and I need to send it in. Out of the following options which would you recommend? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Freak DST Max
Freak LE
Freak +
Freak + PM
Psycho SuperMax
MV-3 SuperMax
DC Psycho

cntrain

Any of the last 3. Regular psycho is probably the most durable, DC and MV3 seem to have similar durability and break in a bit faster.

canon

Addicted to Softballfans
One of my MV-3's broke and I need to send it in. Out of the following options which would you recommend? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Freak DST Max
Freak LE
Freak +
Freak + PM
Psycho SuperMax
MV-3 SuperMax
DC Psycho
How many swings did u have b4 it broke?

If you can use a u-trip style bat surely stay away from the Freak DST, I had one and sent it back for performance reasons and they sent me a MV3 in a smookin 10 days from the time I shipped it back. So there was something wrong with my DST. I have a MV3 and a DC Psycho, hard choice between the two. Get one as a return and then save for the other one and buy it straight out. My MV1 failed on me so I sent it back to meet its maker and I returned it for another MV3. The only reason is you only get one return and my DC has a receipt. If it falls down on me I will with out a doubt get another DC in return. Its a real hard choice there all bad ass bats.

FSOFTBALL

Addicted to Softballfans
If you like the soft barrel go with the mv3/dc same bat if you like the hard barrel go with the psycho. I've owened them all and the psycho IMO is the better of the bats.