NBA playoffs

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
because you don't have a home team and the playoffs aren't on NBC mixed with sour feelings left over from the late 90's early 2000's when the NBA took a nose dive letting too many kids in mixed with bad contracts and your latent racism

I would probably agree with you on this..........Except for the last part. :(

ntz

tricknollegy
you're right he's not bad, he's terrible. players out and out laugh at him, saying he has no business being on the court, one on one. his on ball skills are atrocious. he's ok at help, and I'll give you he has a high basketball iq, and that helps, but if you get him in iso, it's bad times for Krover

Primo

fat and famous pablo
aren't all iso defenders bad? i get where you're going and that's definitely not his strong suit but there are way worse overall defenders than him and he's become better than average......

Marshenko

There's like 5 good one-on-one defenders in the league probably, and I can only name Green Leonard and Allen because I don't really like basketball.

ntz

tricknollegy
I would say for me he's worse than average, but to my original point, he's still a one dimensional player, player.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I still think Klay is the best defender i watch on a semi regular basis......then again, i watch Cleveland, OKC and GS primarily

ntz

tricknollegy
Tony Allen and Kawai are the top two, Tony Allen is pretty much a one dimensional player at this point. he'll still lock you up though

Primo

fat and famous pablo
He played at a community college in KS....so he sucks

my neighbor was their PG. He says Tony like white chics

chacha15

rec chip
Ya1Pqak.gif

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually watched some of this one. Cousin in law dropped by and brought it up so we watched until for all intents and purposes it was over.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
people keep waiting for the splash brothers to go off...i'm nto sure it's gonna happen. how frickin' tired must those guys be? chase to 73, down 1-3 to OKC to come back....they gotta be smoked both physically and mentally....

i dont even care at this point....i just want to see a good basketball game. this is lame as ****

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I assume game 5 will be the good one but damn.....lets get to tonight.

Ntz, what's the ratings been on this pos so far?

ntz

tricknollegy
game one was the highest rated since it's been on ABC. since then it's been lower than last year. the blowouts are terrible for ratings.

chacha15

rec chip
I like when the coaches say " we got punched in the mouth"

"they made our mouth piece obese like Dela Reese"

Last edited: