NBA

chacha15

rec chip
How was the trade for Chris Paul to the Lakers blocked but Durant was able to go to the Warriors via Virgin Galactic

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
So the second best team picking up the second best player in the league beats LeBron and now all you see is Indians and Ohio State Buckeyes hats and people in line at the grocery store mimicking sports talk about who to trade Love for? Because who needs rebounding? And the kids on the Indians are middle-of-the-packing so well and OSU lost most of their defense to the NFL.

chacha15

rec chip
Fultz has shoulder issues. He can't throw his hands in the air and wave em like he just don't care. The matchup talk right now is Lonzo vs Wall. Ball vs Wall . Balls to the Wall

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum looking like a dynamic duo

does Markelle Fultz even play?

I don't know much about Hayward but.l I find it hard to believe he's as good as either of these two....

Brown looks like a perennial all-star and possible map type player

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to the Celtics game last night. Scott Pollard was sitting a couple sections over from me wearing a 3/4 sleeve baseball shirt with his name on the back. That's him and Scalabrine. Also, Ruff Ryders Anthem started playing during one of the TV time-outs and all of a sudden they show DMX on the jumbotron. Place went nuts. And Lonzo stinks.

pollard.jpg dmx.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Pollard is that guy.....he did it because it's funny. He's more a gronk type....

Legit guy

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Porzingis is literally unstoppable when he gets to his spots. He's also really, really good at flopping.