NCAAB probably not unofficial

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Shocks open and just signed the biggest dude ever at 7'1 270....the post baker/vleet days. tickets are already down a bit, imma try and move up some rows

KU (#3...lulz) plays Indiana and we get to see Josh Jackson take the floor and the reports out of camp dont disappoint along w/ the best team on paper since unibrow. #3 is a joke

KSU plays western illinois....i have no ****ing clue who Western Illinios is except State has a 6'10'' kid from down the road a bit who can flat ball.....Wade.

i have no predictions except KU is so goddamn talented it's absurd......when Myk plays the 2 (and he will some) they could go...

7'0, 280
6'10 240
6'8 210
6'8 210

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Having kids sit on NBA benches through their best college years has pretty much killed college BB for me. But I wish your great tidings and blissful memories.

Stretch19

Grow up
terps open up tonight with american...they lost 4 of their 5 starters from last year, but brought in a couple fairly talented freshman

i look forward to seeing how melo does with the leadership role and how they fill the lost scoring from last year; im guessing they will finish 4-5th in the big10 this year...maybe can sneak into the top 3

go terps

Stretch19

Grow up
KU should be stupid loaded, but opening up with a pretty stout indiana team should be a good matchup to watch tonight, thomas bryant is pretty damn good

Primo

fat and famous pablo
agreed.....1st rounder...probably a lottery

KU's new big is frickin' HUGE....and as big as IU is, i'm not sure KU isn't bigger and IU was/is suppose to be NBA big

they really do remind me of UK's team......they have no real weakness. huge, fast, deep, athletic, all nba kids....

however, Self has never gotten anywhere near the "potential" these kids supposedly have.....and i mean it. think of all the 5 stars he's had and how bad they've been. even Wiggins, as good as he was, wasn't even mentioned as a POY type guy. he's built his teams around 3rd and 4 year guys....i'm shocked he continues to get the 1 and dones......

I think Jackson is differnet....but we'll see

stork

Depends if they want to play or save themselves for the big show.

chacha15

rec chip
If Lafayette is your team i feel bad for you son..
#noidont

CxB36v_UkAAu0SM.jpg

stork

It was on at the place we were were eating when the score was in the 60's and low 70's. I had to put my glasses on to see the score and we were all talking a lot so didn't pay much attention. Guessing they are both good so whoever won is of little consequence. So good job regional sports team.

Stretch19

Grow up
after the opening weekend, looks like this is going to be another pretty competitive season in college basketball

kansas vs duke tomorrow night should be entertaining

i saw oak hill play saturday, they are absolute monsters and could beat a lot of division 1 teams out there im sure...they ran out a 6'10 junior who had to be 260 easy, a couple 6'9's at least and had a 6'7 freshman out there who is going to be a household name in 3 years i have a feeling

Stretch19

Grow up
gus johnson has to be one of my least favorites...when i saw he was on the call last night i kind of cringed

ill give him this though, hes never short of emotion...so theres that

3XC

Big Truss
Hey you never know, Michigan State lost twice already, why can't Maryland win the Big 10? Purdue and Wisconsin already have losses. This team is just so young, its good and bad. They can shock people. They will shock people. They'll still be a 10 loss team and probably lose a lot of road games but whatever, its not at all a longshot to make the tournament.

Stretch19

Grow up
michigan state has lost twice vs 2 top 10 teams, both on neutral courts, one like 3 days after having traveled from hawaii to the east coast; they probably should have won vs zona

once they get it together, they are going to be pretty damn good, just a tough way to start the year especially w/ no real veteran leader; plus they are always more impressive in march than they are in november

Stretch19

Grow up
and yes, purdue and wisconsin already have losses, but neither of them in the big10 obviously; terps dont seem to have the talent last year, but they seem to play with more heart and have better chemistry; through 2 games at least

the freshman are going to be good...i really like cowans game, hes got some good ass hands and is fast with the ball...playing with melo is really going to benefit him a lot. jackson is a baller and huerter to me is a better ball handling version of layman; bender played well last night

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ku suck off but played ot vs indiana on friday just to fly 80 gazillions hours to play duke at madison....pretty damn nice win

3XC

Big Truss
ESPN says Duke's bench is a top 25 team. I believe it. I look forward to them losing to Kentucky in the tournament. **** Duke now and forever.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ku has same problem as always......too many bodies and Self can never figure out the right combo and subsitution pattern.

Country469

Harry Giles a top 3 pick weather he plays a single minute this year per espn, he's a difference maker last night beleeeedat