NCAAB probably not unofficial

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
C8igcLbVwAI7210.jpg

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad I didn't. If you were happy you're a cheater. If you were sad you're a cry baby hater. Lose lose.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
KU has some memphis brothers transfer who have 4 more in the pipeline and all in the top 100 in the recruiting class include the #6 junior in America....

this wreaks of foul play.....

nam2212

Dr. Nick
KU has some memphis brothers transfer who have 4 more in the pipeline and all in the top 100 in the recruiting class include the #6 junior in America....

this wreaks of foul play.....

I thought for sure they would end up at GA Tech with Pastner. Their dad is an assistant coach there.

ntz

tricknollegy
until march comes around and then, despite probably watching a combined 15 minutes of the season i'm all of a sudden an expert and know with total certainty that VCU is way better Arkansas Little Rock.

Stretch19

Grow up
minnesota struggled a bit last night with providence didnt they?

went like 1 for 10 in the first half from 3 and trailed at halftime

murphy balled the F out and won that game for them in the 2nd half though, hes a player

Stretch19

Grow up
until march comes around and then, despite probably watching a combined 15 minutes of the season i'm all of a sudden an expert and know with total certainty that VCU is way better Arkansas Little Rock.

haha to me theres nothing better than march madness...i think the season starts a bit too early and playing games pre thanksgiving is a bit much, but i love some college basketball

Stretch19

Grow up
mason is off to a rocky start shooting the ball 7 for 21 in two games...meh

honestly though, i dont think i can even name 5 gophers outside of recent guys, maybe

hedge

life takes guts
minnesota struggled a bit last night with providence didnt they?

went like 1 for 10 in the first half from 3 and trailed at halftime

murphy balled the F out and won that game for them in the 2nd half though, hes a player

Providence is a good squad though. Returned all 5 starters from a tournament team.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah providence is decent, not saying they arent, but MN shot 1 for 10 from 3 in the first half and outside of muphy, didnt play particularly great i didnt think

i mean damn, yall return what, four or is it all five starters also? all-conference team selection mason, all-freshman team guard in coffey and the reigning conference defensive player of the year in lynch?

hedge

life takes guts
Gophers are getting overhyped locally. People are already calling for big ten championship. Like let’s beat Wisconsin and **** first

Stretch19

Grow up
its MSU, minnesota and then maybe NW as hard as that is for me to say going into the season...rest of the league is kind of up in the the air

well with the exception of ohio state, nebraska, rutgers, and indiana...they should all suck