ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

ShogunAssassin

The Veteran
The 2022 Season is upon us, the talking is over...

The separation of the wheat from the chaff is complete..

It's time to Go!!

constantine-looking.gif

petey23

Entry form for the Busch Light Fargo Classic in Fargo June 10-12.

Attachments

• Busch Light 22.pdf
    771.7 KB · Views: 11

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Is Gulmon still telling teams not to sign up?
Are Bismarck teams still too scared to play Tharaldson? (Besides Kinni *edit: Dvorak pulled out, but at least he tried, lol) Trust me, I agree that it's in the best interest of the tourney for Tharaldson not to be in it (unless they can get 4 or 5 more open teams) but it's clear the board isn't going to make that call so we have to deal with it. You sign up for Fargo tourneys and we'll start coming to Bismarck. 😉 #BigcatforFargosoftballboard2022 #MakeNDsoftballgreatagain

Last edited:

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Then I guess we'll have to pay the "Biden $4.50 a gallon Special" to drive down south next weekend and lay the smack down on candy asses at the Busch Light Fargo Classic!

Fargo, prepare that ass for the Grand Forks Invasion! C,D,Rec 1, Rec 2, Rec 3...We coming!

Specifically, what team for the "d" just asking from mn when we come up

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Bismarck Teams? Where are the Fargo Teams BigCat?
There are three and a half (You guys are the half). MMB is the only Fargo team not playing in it, eventhough half their team IS playing in it, which doesn't make it much of a boycott 😉. So anyways, yes, Bismarck teams. See you this weekend buddy. Thartland Killer out 🤣🤣 jk

Bormann9

Well that is good to hear. I had typed out about 3 difference responses to you but it doesn't really matter.

See you out there.

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
There are three and a half (You guys are the half). MMB is the only Fargo team not playing in it, eventhough half their team IS playing in it, which doesn't make it much of a boycott 😉. So anyways, yes, Bismarck teams. See you this weekend buddy. Thartland Killer out 🤣🤣 jk

Just to be clear, there is only one C team left in Bismarck -- Dvorak.

Eide and Custer Flats both play in Mandan now.

Even if you include all three of us, it's not like it used to be.

Ray Finkle

Well this has been an anticlimactic thread eh?
Is C ball still cool anymore? There’s like 4 teams in the state…. Do we see any D teams get the bump? Aftermath won Mcquades followed by 2 Bismarck teams 2nd and 3rd. All I’m saying is we gotta figure out something to make C ball great again!

Seasons about done. Congrats to everyone who did a thing this year.

C was competitive, at least during state, so that’s a change. Lots of surprises in that one.

D I feel like there were a few teams that stood out big time, mainly ones with guys that played c in years passed. Aftermath, tap in, uno, these guys rolled.