ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Klevs Mullet

Any time any place MY Super Team v your what I can only assume would barely classify as Rec 2 in ND team.

Its great to see SM back running a team as the greatest team coordinator ever in ND. Smartest man around softball in ND.

Whats the over/under of how much money he is able to skim of this team this year. Doesnt have as many tournaments to have teams give him cash or whatever to use himself so needs something.

BackSpinGawd

SM has a new team? What is that now 5 teams in 6 years? That can't be good for the resume.....The guy switches teams like hes Bartolo Colon. Anyways. Hearing grumblings about another super team in the bizzo....Eide (according to gosoftball) seems to have joined forces with corral/davorak/and 3x elites. This should put Eide at the top. On another note, the 3x rumors of folding must be true, either that or their best players don't care enough to stick with their own team. The key word is chemistry and continuity, 3x no longer has that. Heartland will keep the thrown, which shouldn't have been a surprise. The best team in the state since gawd knows when. All the other peasants can stay where they are. Eide will be the new leader of the up and comers. Super team sam will be a giant disappointment. MMB will be right up there with Eide.

-Backspin out

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
3X folded? Seriously why the hell wasn't I told I would have grabbed Jody, Klev and Bormann for my Anarchy team then. And that's another thing I' disappointed not one mention of my squad on any of the rumours chat? Did we fold also and I'm not aware?

lol

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to help clear the air on MY Fargo Super Team, first off I want to thank all of you for your interest in the secret super team I have assembled. We are already the best D team in Fargo and I am confident we will be the best C team in Fargo before seasons end.

For those of you that don't know who I am (if you have ever played softball in ND you already do), I am the brightest softball mind in the State of ND, creator of Fargo's Super team and soon to be Manager of Multiple State and McQuades Championships.

Now to shed some light on a few of the rumors going around about MY Super Team. It is true we have multiple Division 1 athletes, some of the top power hitters in the State and even a former professional athlete. We also have the best base coach in the State and best manager in the State (sorry Nick you have been dethroned). You may be asking yourself how I am able to assemble all these athletes and still be a legal D classified team, well if you are wondering that you obviously don't understand the power I wield in ND State Softball. When I say jump the softball board says "how high", yeah it's like that. I hope the rest of the D teams in the State have fun playing for second place, you've been warned.

What is the point of creating a fake account like this to troll a guy who works to help out ND Softball as much as he can? Its just dumb.

Also, throwing out accusations like whomever is KM get your facts inline if you are going to say sh** like that.

BackSpinGawd

3X folded? Seriously why the hell wasn't I told I would have grabbed Jody, Klev and Bormann for my Anarchy team then. And that's another thing I' disappointed not one mention of my squad on any of the rumours chat? Did we fold also and I'm not aware?

lol

I tried to keep the banter relevant to the teams that are relevant, but considering QC is the team that won C state in ND, is any team other than Heartland really relevant? Great adds by the way, picking up two bats that can't touch the field and an outfielder that is declining in the field and average at the plate should really bolster your 30 man roster. I will keep my ears open for the big announcement of you guys winning anything in the C next year though.

BSG

Bormann9

You got a lot of hate there bud.

We are not folding. Thanks.

Continuity is what we are all about we’ve had the same guys for a very long time. Would love to know who you are though - not the first time you’ve come at 3x. Just remember all that really matters is what you win during the season - not what you say on here.

Last edited:

joeybats19

I tried to keep the banter relevant to the teams that are relevant, but considering QC is the team that won C state in ND, is any team other than Heartland really relevant? Great adds by the way, picking up two bats that can't touch the field and an outfielder that is declining in the field and average at the plate should really bolster your 30 man roster. I will keep my ears open for the big announcement of you guys winning anything in the C next year though.

BSG

Educated post Backspin.

Problem is those two bats you dogged are two of the best in the state and bormann is probably one of the best outfielders in ND.

And on another note, Heartland has enough fanboys, but I am sure they can make you a super fan shirt.

Well so much for the 3x conspiracy theories. Looks like they have a roster loaded on gosoftball.

Backspin, as joey stated you are a fanboy for sure. What other yarns will you spin?

I guess the only thing missing is the super secret teams real roster. It appears we also know what happened to some of the anarchy guys as well.

I for one, can't wait to see what this upcoming season brings. Lots of moves this year.

NDSoftballJesus

The Rookie
BackspinGawd is such a tool shed. Guy jumps on here making **** up and turns out nothing he said about any of the teams is true. The guy likes to stir the pot. He likely has been recently divorced, beats his dog and can't find a softball team to play for. My guess of this geniuses identity is some loud mouth QC first basemen or a sour Bismarck washed up player that didn't get picked up by any of the new teams.

Get a clue you dumbass.

Brandon Lang

SM has a new team? What is that now 5 teams in 6 years? That can't be good for the resume.....The guy switches teams like hes Bartolo Colon. Anyways. Hearing grumblings about another super team in the bizzo....Eide (according to gosoftball) seems to have joined forces with corral/davorak/and 3x elites. This should put Eide at the top. On another note, the 3x rumors of folding must be true, either that or their best players don't care enough to stick with their own team. The key word is chemistry and continuity, 3x no longer has that. Heartland will keep the thrown, which shouldn't have been a surprise. The best team in the state since gawd knows when. All the other peasants can stay where they are. Eide will be the new leader of the up and comers. Super team sam will be a giant disappointment. MMB will be right up there with Eide.

-Backspin out

BackspinGawd
baseball-player-watching-game-through-fence-picture-id534241326

Be sure and put on some sunscreen this summer, maybe bring a chair with to the diamonds as well.

I believe it was Teddy Ballgame who said--

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

BackSpinGawd

Jesus- you really took offense to that one. Looks like I struck a nerve. You must be one of the three I downplayed otherwise why would you care so much.....and I don't need to find a team, they always find me. But hey if I am gonna dish it I have to take it too.
Vern- I am not sure which yarns you speak of. Remember anyone can throw a roster on gosoftball with whatever names they choose, it doesn't mean anything, and if you ask me its kind of fishy that 3x throws a roster on there right after they have guys called out for playing with eide. I could be looking at it the wrong way though, maybe eide posted a (SHAM) roster to lure others into posting one to prove theirs wrong??? Seems too well thought out to be done by them.
In the end though, it appears my work here is done so I will take my bow and let the vultures pick at my scraps.

Backspin Gawd....signing off.

Bormann9

I think you can be on multiple rosters and I don’t believe gosoftball always has the right ratings either... anyway - catch you later bud keep working on that backspin.

Jim_Chimney

"..and I don't need to find a team, they always find me." - BackSpin Gawd

And this week's Fanboy Dork Award goes to the infamous BSG. Congrats, short-stack~

WreckND

90 days until 2019 is underway - let's get some rumors flying.

Pre-Season 2019 ND Rankings:
1) Heartland - Added some good players to combine with a B National Champion squad - Will be #1 in ND and toward the end of the year when the full team is playing should have a shot at Fireman's again, some MN tourneys but that A national will be tough if they even play it.
2) 3x Gear - No idea whats going on here but it's not difficult to be #2 in ND
3) Quality Concrete - 3rd Place in ND after winning C State
4) ****son Law - Putting them 4th as no one can beat them and they actually win tournaments - I bet they make a run in the C in ND
5) MMB - Should be higher but they never win a big tournament - ever.
6) Super Team Bismarck- New C team shuffling in Bismarck - should be good
7) Kinni - Should also be a solid C team - Not sure what the team name will be - likely Dvorak
6) Super Team Fargo - Some old some new but this creation should be very good - Playing D I believe
7) There are all sorts of D teams picking up C players - Is 2019 the year of the D? Bismarck should have a few nice new teams in the D.

Notable folds - Corral Bar is done - End of an era ... The master of the McQuade co-champions

I hope everyone has fun with the predictions above

****son will be happy they still have a team at the end of the year. Getting Dik'd on after they had a great year of barely beating rec teams will really pull the whole thing together for me. It's like watching all the chad's and brad's hit real life after 7 years in college. They'll think its the system, then they'll realize its them, then they'll move back to WreckTown and plow their exes for a couple years before they hang em' up.

Wow, that was really depressing.

Onto better news. I just added 5 ****son players to my watch list. Hopefully they don't mind playing E again. Don't worry boys, its where we belong.

King James

Anyone see the banter on Flip Washingtons FB page? Calling out Steve Whaley and the Monsta crew...can't wait to see them play at Mcquades

Mr McSoftball

C- QC, Eide, MMB, Richard-Son Law
D- DMVWho, Rhombus, Manager Sham Martins team
E- Whatever

QC will run the proverbial gamut of ND softball. Look for us to steal the C money again this year at the Busch, maybe even knocking off a fractured 3x team, with a shot at the Immortal Heartland Investors. McQuades might be a fair test, although I see us being the {undisputed}champion. State should be another cake walk as it was last year. Our back-to-back State Champion shirts should be off the press by late April, and under our jerseys all summer. We have added local star power, and have lined up a few restricted free agent sleepers seeking new colors. Possibly following the trend of adding instrumental B players for the end of the year tournament runs, however, nothing is in “concrete” per say. Look for average per game run totals to be in the 30-40 range, while still keeping a few donuts in the box. The coolers however, will be empty before noon, and subsequently refilled. As it stands, QC is the new standard in North Dakota Softball, feel free to throw your feeble arguments this direction.

King James

E- Whatever

QC will run the proverbial gamut of ND softball. Look for us to steal the C money again this year at the Busch, maybe even knocking off a fractured 3x team, with a shot at the Immortal Heartland Investors. McQuades might be a fair test, although I see us being the {undisputed}champion. State should be another cake walk as it was last year. Our back-to-back State Champion shirts should be off the press by late April, and under our jerseys all summer. We have added local star power, and have lined up a few restricted free agent sleepers seeking new colors. Possibly following the trend of adding instrumental B players for the end of the year tournament runs, however, nothing is in “concrete” per say. Look for average per game run totals to be in the 30-40 range, while still keeping a few donuts in the box. The coolers however, will be empty before noon, and subsequently refilled. As it stands, QC is the new standard in North Dakota Softball, feel free to throw your feeble arguments this direction.

What E team is called Whatever?

WreckND

E- Whatever

I'm glad this is fake, because it would be real fuggin sad if it was real.

As the 2019 season approaches I just wanna talk about a couple things I have heard over the long Winter break. First of all every team in C is absolutely terrified that we got moved up especially the one “super” team called Eide. Hey Eide just a heads up, ask Corral how their super team did lol. Last but not least some guy from Eide wants to play on our team! Never heard of the dude so probabaly not good, but hey we need a bat boy so I’m considering it! Good luck everyone and remember, I am the greatest softball player this state has ever seen! #DLawBack2Back2Back #Gay #Len

WreckND

As the 2019 season approaches I just wanna talk about a couple things I have heard over the long Winter break. First of all every team in C is absolutely terrified that we got moved up especially the one “super” team called Eide. Hey Eide just a heads up, ask Corral how their super team did lol. Last but not least some guy from Eide wants to play on our team! Never heard of the dude so probabaly not good, but hey we need a bat boy so I’m considering it! Good luck everyone and remember, I am the greatest softball player this state has ever seen! #DLawBack2Back2Back #Gay #Len
My rec 2 team would run through you like a ballpark hot dog on a summer day.

rock2131

Extra Hitter
MMB kicked off the Beer Bash season, and even though I was only able to attend for a short time I heard it was a great success. Up next on the Beer Bash Tour is The Box at The Box this Saturday followed by New Fargo Super Team on the 30th and last but certainly not least DMVW ends The Box Beer bash's on April 6th. Please come out and talk/hang out with the softball community since by the looks of it we wont be playing any softball in April.

Besides The Box Beer Bash's I have heard of a Bar 9 and Barcode beer bash in April just not sure of the exact dates. Also The former Wild Rice now Big Erv's Team will host their annual Pig Roast in May (not sure of the exact date on that).

Since ND weather is being a real C*nt right now and the April Early Birds look to be in Jeopardy, who is making the trip to Corky's this year?