ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Sorry for the Typo, unlike MY Super Team I make mistakes sometimes. If you ask nice I am sure I can get some autographs for you to take home and worship like a little school girl. I might even be able to talk some of MY Elite athletes into giving you some swing lessons. Unlike the QC Easy Cheeseballs MY team has bat control and doesn't get weak in the knees by a Rec 4 Four man outfield.....Oops did I just reveal QC's weakness. Come see me Sunday afternoon and maybe I'll let you touch the Championship Trophy.
All these fake accounts are really getting played out. Used to be funny but now it's just sad.

All these fake accounts are really getting played out. Used to be funny but now it's just sad.

As much as I agree with you, what do you really expect?!

This is an online forum for slow-pitch softball in a region of the country where hockey is the only sport that matters. A majority of the dweebs posting are high-school/community college has-beens from Fargo who somehow think they're still killin' it because, while they can't play the field very well anymore, they can jaaack bombs like mofos lmfao.

On that note, I absolutely CANNOT wait for the next set of predictions for McQuades. It's only a few days away so you know the meatheads are already thinking about what to post. (give them a break -- it takes them longer than most)*

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter

This is an online forum for slow-pitch softball in a region of the country where hockey is the only sport that matters. A majority of the dweebs posting are high-school/community college has-beens from Fargo who somehow think they're still killin' it because, while they can't play the field very well anymore, they can jaaack bombs like mofos lmfao.

On that note, I absolutely CANNOT wait for the next set of predictions for McQuades. It's only a few days away so you know the meatheads are already thinking about what to post. (give them a break -- it takes them longer than most)*
You're my new favorite.

JoeEmmert

Part Time Player

You just described Dennis perfectly.

Bormann9

Now that I have allowed my head of meat to process the McQuade bracket my favorites for the Open and C are below:

Open:
Anarchy
Heartland
Monsta
3x

C:
Russell's
Sioux Nation
Pink It
The Dave Murray Crew

Surprised Sh*tshow Ass-Ass-In hasn't posted his annual plea for teams to sign up for the best tournament of the summer. He must have finally realized Grand Forks Tournaments along with the town itself sucks.

NotRumorsSoftball

Surprised Sh*tshow Ass-Ass-In hasn't posted his annual plea for teams to sign up for the best tournament of the summer. He must have finally realized Grand Forks Tournaments along with the town itself sucks.
With all this rain the water tables are way too high. They'll be lucky to start the coed season on time.

Jim_Chimney

How did the gf classic go? I assume that kings of the north team dropped **** on all of the gf teams?

Understandable assumption on the 'Kings' of the North, but you were slightly off. Their 0-4 weekend results were the following:

16-1 loss to Wild Bill's
18-11 loss to Hashers
15-9 loss to Manitoba
21-13 loss to Hashers

In the end, Wild Bill's beat the Manitoba Dodgers for the title. And they did it for America~

Last edited:

NotRumorsSoftball

Understandable assumption on the 'Kings' of the North, but you were slightly off. Their 0-3 weekend results were the following:

16-1 loss to Wild Bill's
18-11 loss to Hashers
21-13 loss to Hashers

In the end, Wild Bill's beat the Manitoba Dodgers for the title. And they did it for America~
Oh that sucks they must've been missing some good guys. It could've been worse I suppose they could've gone 0-4 that would've been really embarrassing.

Oh that sucks they must've been missing some good guys. It could've been worse I suppose they could've gone 0-4 that would've been really embarrassing.

You can't combine two average teams to make a super team. Trust me I have successfully created a Super Team. If the Manager of Kings of the North would like some pointers I could provide them for a small fee.

beachbomb10

Addicted to Softballfans
2019 Quick Review:

(Fargo)Michelob Golden Light Annual Softball Tournament:
Winners C/D:
RMI / First Class: Grand Forks

(Bismarck)McQuades:
C: Russel’s Paint and Body & Body / Mikken / Worth - Longwood,FL

D: ProZ End of the Line / Horizon Financial / Gerrels - Devils Lake

(Grand Forks) July Classic:
C/D: Wild Bills - Grand Forks

———————————-

State Predictions:

C: RMI or Wild Bills out of Grand Forks.

D: Rumors Hashers out of Grand Forks

Rec 1: Southgate out of Grand Forks

Final Comments: I warned you back on Softball Fan Grand Forks was RiZiN! ....but You didn’t listen....so now we simplify things....we’re simply.....Coming for DAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Come Hell or High Water!
grand-forks-flood-1997-014.jpg

Grand Forks entering State like Mada****in Vanderlei Silva in a SandStorm!!

WARRRRR Grand Forks Softball!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to Set “Sail”!!

BOOSKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pink it forward won D at Michelob in Fargo just FYI

Bormann9

Firemans.jpg
Step aside backspin goddess, and save your questionable posts for at least another 10 days.

I would love to get into this so called prediction action, but with north dakota softball relevance reaching an all time low, who would even care? What do you have, 3 teams that even leave the state to play? Maybe 4?

Anyways.

All that needs to be said, is Heartland/Anarchy will be the number one team, always has and always will. No one in the state will touch them and they will probably take down all the minnesota teams too. Made a few pick ups this year that will blow some minds.

The 3x fellas will have too many heavyweights to field a position, so if for some reason they decide they still want to play the open they will have a tough time stopping anyone from scoring. They should have stayed in the C where they belong. If or when they get back to C, they will walk through teams, until then they will be a door mat for the open unless they can pull a rabbit out of their ass and land some RPL's like myself.

MMB will definitely be a spotlight in the C. Who cares that the other try hard in north dakota won the C. MMB is the only team that actually challenges themselves to compete out of state. Yes qc, we know you go play watercade. Good for you. MMB will make strides and leave all other north dakota C teams in the dust and it wont be close.

That is all. The rest, who cares.

god bless,

The Back Spin Gawd

I couldn't resist this..... Am I doing well enough for you bud?

Keep the off season banter going.... keeps me motivated.

BackSpinGawd

View attachment 58573

I couldn't resist this..... Am I doing well enough for you bud?

Keep the off season banter going.... keeps me motivated.

That sure is an awfully impressive trophy Bormann9. I don't see how, but I am guessing the winning trophy is bigger? Mostly I am just flattered that you still think of me, it is good to know you took my constructive criticism to heart in order to fuel yourself through your softball season. How did the other weekends go? I mean they can't all have trophies right?

Bormann9

I tried to keep the banter relevant to the teams that are relevant, but considering QC is the team that won C state in ND, is any team other than Heartland really relevant? Great adds by the way, picking up two bats that can't touch the field and an outfielder that is declining in the field and average at the plate should really bolster your 30 man roster. I will keep my ears open for the big announcement of you guys winning anything in the C next year though.

BSG

Like this quote or the doormat of the open one was my favorite.

WreckND

I was in an open tournament with a trophy that big too. Tae Kwon Do. 8 year old after 8 year old, round after round, battled until the cops showed up.

BigHoss

State C and D predictions

C
1. MMB
2. Eide
3. QC
MMB gets a cake walk to the undefeated game. Should only play 3-5 innings against Cockson Law and Manager Shaun Hendo’s bum ass. Then probably Dvorak and Kinni the guru. Eide will have a battle with QC that could go either way. I believe Eide gets to the ship and handles QC or MMB again with a possible if game.

D
1. Custer
2. DMVW
3. Pink It

Custer has it easy on Saturday and will walk into Sunday. And then proceed to walk through either of the other two teams.

BSBR

Starting Player
Was looking at the Monsta Series standings and saw that Fargo only had 2 C teams on it. Is that accurate that Fargo only has 2 C teams????? I mean even Grand Forks has 3, and Bismarck has 6.......

BSBR

Starting Player
And then I look at D, and Fargo only has 3 D teams. Minot-5, Bismarck 4. Seems like all the people talking about how great Fargo Softball is may not have a real solid argument after seeing that.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
And then I look at D, and Fargo only has 3 D teams. Minot-5, Bismarck 4. Seems like all the people talking about how great Fargo Softball is may not have a real solid argument after seeing that.
Not sure who is talking about how great Fargo softball is because I haven't seen it on here. There are a lot of posts about Grand Forks softball but that's about it.

Side note, GF does not have 3 C teams. That Go Hard or Go Home team is a mid-tier D team at best.

BSBR

Starting Player
Not sure who is talking about how great Fargo softball is because I haven't seen it on here. There are a lot of posts about Grand Forks softball but that's about it.

Side note, GF does not have 3 C teams. That Go Hard or Go Home team is a mid-tier D team at best.

Well now it seems obvious why no one is talking about how great Fargo softball is. An entire city of Sandbaggers.....figurative and literal

rock2131

Extra Hitter
Class State Week Top 5 in each class IMO. (no particular order)

Class C:
MMB
QC
Dvorak
SOT
Eide

Class D:
Corral
Proz
Custer
Pink It
DMVW