Nebraska Board Bros #5

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I didn't give two hecks about that tourney, but it would have been nice if the ump let our team of 13 pitchers beat that super try hard team

trip

stfu
and we would've had a much better time if the ump didn't tell me as i crossed the plate, "base hit here and the game is over", only to have us plate another two runs after that and he never called the game.. but instead made us go another ****ing inning.

It is slow pitch softball........excuses that someone else caused you to lose the game is chicken ****. Hit the ball, catch the ball, win the game....

Joker

i liked the ump telling me, as the pitch was in the air, that i needed to move in and was out of the box

trip

stfu
i'd like to meet someone that could hit it 200 times as far as the ball i hit there.. and someone that could throw 200 times faster than me. basically.. a .50 cal barrett and the space shuttle

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm just busting nuts. i'm as nice a guy as they come. there was only one guy out there that needed an ass beating (aside from the 5'1" umpire) and he was on that team that got all decked out with full uniforms. hit up the middle three times and gave our pitcher the stink eye every time he trotted to first.

You mean the team in red that put you out (shockers)? Or baby blue (Leth's)? The SS for Leth was all middle all day

That ball you hit dead center against Leth in pool play was a bomb, wind or no wind...$10 says someone asked for a bat check, they always do around here. No respect for size or skill

trip

stfu
we google earthed it and it was 415 or something.. clipped the limb of a bush out there and went into the trees behind. definitely wind aided, but one of the better balls i've ever hit

fwFDZ89.png

the baby blue team.. he kept mean mugging our pitcher like he did something wrong after buzzing his head. kinda surprised they didn't ask to have it checked. think i was using the pink legit. good bat. did they have the championship game on that field into the wind? i heard the score was 8-7 so it must have been. dumb decision.

the other shortstop on the team that knocked us out... good lord.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, in typical fashion around here it was played on the 1 field playing into the wind....we won 8-3 I think

FreakShow34

One minute left
Based on the talent I know on this board......none of you turds should be talking smack to the IHT guys......they are 200 times the ball players any of you turds are!

My putting is 200 times better than any of you turds so kindly STFU

PS -I haven't used the word turd in about 10 years, I think that one is going back in my vocabulary

200 times seems like very poor math

Keep playing in **** ball tourneys and complaining about the umps!

Oh how I have quickly remembered why I was off this board for SO long and was so happy about it, douches like you guys.

BTW, way to Google Earth your own hit and post it on a smack board....I bet you took the ball home and put it on your mom's fire place mantle

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Keep playing in **** ball tourneys and complaining about the umps!

Oh how I have quickly remembered why I was off this board for SO long and was so happy about it, douches like you guys.

BTW, way to Google Earth your own hit and post it on a smack board....I bet you took the ball home and put it on your mom's fire place mantle

I only see one douche in the forum currently....

trip

stfu
this is the guy donger and i should've tag teamed. take your own advice you morose butt****er, leave this board and get happy again.

hotcorner42

Addicted to Softballfans
i saw that shot, and it was a bomb. but, it landed about 50 feet short of where you're showing it did. it rolled past that small tree.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
it landed right next to the big bush where the line ends on that screenshot

and the video i shot of it in 1080p shows it heading close to the bush

trip

stfu
meanwhile they watched film at the milford armory of their last games and went over the posted news articles

hotcorner42

Addicted to Softballfans
ah, i saw a different bomb. 69 hit a big shot, too.

post the video! it's not like we're asking to see Joker's swing or throwing or anything. though if you wanted to post that, I wouldn't oppose.

prolly one of the guys we beat and he's major butthurt his fancy team lost to some scrubs running on 3 hours sleep, drunk, and who didn't give a flying ****

This guy is a guy that was not playing in your ****ball tourney and Google mapping my "bomb". Good luck playing in Milford nerds!