Need a couple of legit players for PSTS Tourney Sat.

Looking for 2 solid, legit players for E Tourney this Sat. in Huntington Beach (@ Sports Complex). PSTS, UTrip bats, open field. "Team USA" is a mid-E team and won the last tourney we played (PSTS also). Fun group of guys who are competitive. If interested, PM me or better yet text 916-220-1707...

3B is out of town so would prefer another 3B and a quick outfielder...

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I think you played with my boy Rick Romo a few Times in Huntington beach. I'm not a 3rd base but I've got a hell of a bat.

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol. I knew you were going to get one after you hit a ball 350+ lol. I can let you know tomorrow if I can play.

250?! Oh the flattery! Stepped on a scale at the gym today - I don't want to talk about it. I can barely bench my weight. Yeah, I've heard different stories about bat weight. Archie swings a 26 because he says you can generate more bat speed and "let the bat do the work". Chris Larsen swings a 30 and says the same thing. I suppose if I really wanted to find out I would swing the same bat with different weights....

I will say that that Cartel was cranking with, like, 50 hits on it. Hoping my Stadium blows up before the receipt is up.

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
250?! Oh the flattery! Stepped on a scale at the gym today - I don't want to talk about it. I can barely bench my weight. Yeah, I've heard different stories about bat weight. Archie swings a 26 because he says you can generate more bat speed and "let the bat do the work". Chris Larsen swings a 30 and says the same thing. I suppose if I really wanted to find out I would swing the same bat with different weights....

I will say that that Cartel was cranking with, like, 50 hits on it. Hoping my Stadium blows up before the receipt is up.

Just giving you a hard time swing whatever weight your comfortable with

New1

Addicted to Softballfans
youre just too stubborn to give them a chance. ya easton jerk.....lol

Hey man easy on the Easton name calling.:eek: give me any bat and I wI'll hit with it. Just a matter of Preference buddy. Demarini
Is to be considered one of the best out there today in my opinion.