Need help with AMG 500

Johnny Boy

I have an AMG 500 with rotten laces and went to repair it and some laces snapped. I'm really lost at this point and in need of any assistance I can get. It's the single post model. I have the tools and laces but not the know-how.

Johnny Boy

Send it to Davis Relacing!! He is quick and reasonably prices!! I had my glove back in a week. Know how is everything
Thanks for the suggestion. That's definitely an option. I should have clarified that I'm stuck on the web lacing part of the job. The other parts I have a decent grasp of. I believe that there are 3 laces involved in the pattern but after that I'm lost. I have an old AMG-440 which has a similar web pattern but I really dont want to unlace it and have a bigger problem on my hands...ha ha.

Johnny Boy

Paging Dr Rous...Dr Rous...
Definitely! As a longtime visitor (but new member) to this forum I thought Rous might have some helpful tips. I wish my Grandad was still around as he designed gloves for Nokona from the mid 70's until the mid 90's. I guess I should have picked his brain a little bit more back in the day.

Last edited:

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
many youtube vids out there that could help. check Dirty30's vids. Might be one with a similar web.
Or look at pics of same glove and many times you can get it ......
Once you figure it out, you'll say "Oh, of course! Why didn't I see that sooner"