Need new glove play ss

Torqd

On here way to much
Looking for a new glove. Currently I have a Nokona AMG-700K 13.5 in, but it is just way to flimsy. What size and type of glove would you pros recommend. Love the Vinci, but not sure which one. Webbing type does not matter, price does not matter. Thanks for any help.

RdSox24

Coach
I use a Vinci RV1923. its a 12.5 H-web and i love it. Cant go wrong with a Vinci or that pro prefered up top.

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
Mizuno classic pro or pro limited is the best IMO.. I have a mizuno gmp5 pro limited for sale lmk

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Vinci JD1973 12" & JD73 12.5" I Webs

007-1.jpg
006-1.jpg
023-2.jpg
Bordeuax-1.jpg

MaverickAH

I've gotta disagree with the recommendations be made here. The OP is currently using a 13.5" Nokona. Those things play big!

My advice would be to go no smaller than 13" or 12.75". If you go much smaller than that you more than likely will feel uncomfortable with the glove. If you go with Vinci a glove like the BMB-L would be much more suitable for you. It's also a good size for both IF & OF play. A great 2-way glove!

gofisch

I've gotta disagree with the recommendations be made here. The OP is currently using a 13.5" Nokona. Those things play big!

My advice would be to go no smaller than 13" or 12.75". If you go much smaller than that you more than likely will feel uncomfortable with the glove. If you go with Vinci a glove like the BMB-L would be much more suitable for you. It's also a good size for both IF & OF play. A great 2-way glove!

This is what I told him in a PM. About the size, I recommended several gloves including the BMB. Maverick is a smart man. :D