Need Players for Co-Ed Team In San Diego

Biscuit

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 5 players already and believe it or not its guys I am in need of to complete my team.. We will be playing in a VAVI league in SD.. real competitive coach so if ur not down to win you need not apply.. all positions needed.. there is a few days to play on that we can choose from so whatever works out the most for everyone is which day I will pick to play on.. let me know in you response what day that works for u and the position u play..

respond to this thread or email me and [email protected]..

RSPoker

Coach
I am looking for a tuesday night. 41 YO OF/2B/1B/C, avg. speed, avg. accurate arm, no power, high batting avg. (spray-right), currently play every night except tuesday, and of course, Saturday. I am playing in three men's and two co-ed's currently. I live in Lakeside, so prefer anywhere but north county. Usually can make every game, but may have end up working late (until 6 p.m.) about once per-season (short notice, but always contact ASAP).

Biscuit

Addicted to Softballfans
we will be playing on Thursdays or Sundays depending on the number of players I get to commit in the next day or so.. if enough people commit by Wednesday we can play on Sundays if not then the season will start on July 22nd.. the fees will be 65 per.. its a VAVI league playing in Normal Heights on Thursdays and Point Loma on Sundays