Need some team jerseys...

mcguire10

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know where I might could get some shirts/jerseys made for pretty cheap? They don't have to be anything special, just looking to get our team name on the front and numbers on the back. We don't have a sponsor and I am going to probably foot most of the bill for these so I need them as cheap as possible, but with good quality! Also, i need a team name that would be church appropriate because every tournament we play in we are in the church division which is cool because we are all Christians!

fudd

Star Player
Are you related to the Mcguires that play in Yancey county? Some of my friends from Unimin play alot of Avery tournaments. We got our Unimin jerseys (T-shirts with name on front and number on the back) from Players in Burnsville. I think they ran 14 or 15 bucks each.

mcguire10

Addicted to Softballfans
Are you related to the Mcguires that play in Yancey county? Some of my friends from Unimin play alot of Avery tournaments. We got our Unimin jerseys (T-shirts with name on front and number on the back) from Players in Burnsville. I think they ran 14 or 15 bucks each.

Im not sure if I am or not...my dad's side of the family is mostly from Avery county, so its very possible that I may be related to some of the McGuire's from Yancey county!

BAZ Ent

Addicted to Softballfans
I can do Moisture Management t-shirts w/1 color team name, and 1 color number on back for $ 16.25. If your interested in basic t-shirts, they would be cheaper. Contact me at: [email protected] for additional details.

Thanks,

Vince