Need Sub Dye Jerseys!

Diabl0s12

Starting Player
So my team wants to get these going as soon as possible. I need 15 sub dye jerseys. I have a style jersey already and a type of emblem.

We would like to get these in 2 weeks if that is possible. If anyone can turn them around that fast please let me know.

Also looking for a good deal.....thanks guys

Diabl0s12

Starting Player
I want to say thank you to everyone who sent me a pm response and those who I got to talk to. Thank you for all your help. I decided to go with Rake Nation.

I have to say that so far its been a great experience with them. They were right at the price range we wanted and offered a very low lead time. They have been working hard at getting my order filled. I will post a pic of their final work as soon as they come in.

Thanks again for all your help everyone.

Wajahat

So my team wants to get these going as soon as possible. I need 15 sub dye jerseys. I have a style jersey already and a type of emblem.

We would like to get these in 2 weeks if that is possible. If anyone can turn them around that fast please let me know.

Also looking for a good deal.....thanks guys

Are you still looking for Supplier of Jerseys, hoodies, shorts or pants?
I can provide you these stuff with top quality, fast deliveries and lowest prices.
Send me email at [email protected]
Thanks.