Need thoughts and prayers for a teammate in ICU

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Heavenly father we in agreement lift up our brother Weems up to you and ask that you shed the blood of your son Jesus Christ on his body, with Godspeed recovery time and that you bless his family in this time of turmoil, and that they are able to lean on you, and have complete peace with the entire situation, for there is power in your name father God, healing in your name father God, in your heavenly name...Amen

Legit.:cool:

Addicted to Softballfans
Where to or three are gathered in agreement so god's presence will be upon,by his stripes you are healed..i inercede in prayer that all will be well..GOD BLESS YOU.

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
I know Bryan quite a bit, he lived in Racine, WI before moving down there and we played against each other many a times. Horrible news when I heard about this. Hoping and praying something positive happens very soon. Has kids and was engaged to be married, they all need him in their lives. Praying he comes out of this.

BigShow15

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate to be the one to break the news, but Bryan passed away earlier this evening! I am the guy that runs the team here in Texas he played on and he was a good person and we will truly miss him on and off the ball field! RIP WEEMS #25

obiwan

11 Bravo
I hate to be the one to break the news, but Bryan passed away earlier this evening! I am the guy that runs the team here in Texas he played on and he was a good person and we will truly miss him on and off the ball field! RIP WEEMS #25

I heard on FB. Bryan and I graduated from HS together. A lot of our classmates are just shocked. Let me know if there's a fund being set up that I can donate to or anything. I'll make sure to pass it on to my classmates.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!

Damn. That is sad news. I feel for his kids the most. Stupid good for nothing motorcycles.:mad: They really are worthless.

Hitman 20

Addicted to Softballfans
R.I.P. Bryan Weems u will be missed!! Enjoyed every time we shared the diamond my good friend. Even when u moved to Texas we always kept in touch. Everytime I step on the diamond this year I will be thinking of you.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
That is really terrible news. I hope that people will remember the good times and learn from this. Don't let this go in vaine.