Needing a Logo made

chach3835

It's Miller Time
I have a sample of a logo I want done up for my daughters 8U team. So it will have to fit that size of shirts and I will want that same logo for adult shirts for the parents. Shoot at me to LMK what you can do for me and how much. can text me 419-822-1487 or email [email protected]

Thanks!

chach3835

It's Miller Time
I am thinking Screen printing Looking at Orange and or White shirts with Navy, white, Orange as main colors with what ever color is need to make the sample I have work. Looking for something simple to start out but would not discount the Sub depending on price of products.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
A three color screen print might be more costly than doing partial sub dye and with sub dye there aren't many color restrictions.

chach3835

It's Miller Time
ok Ill take your best option and if you think Sub is the way to go then I'd like a quote for the logo.

EastCoastATL

Addicted to Softballfans
Best thing to do is let the artist or company know your budget per logo or shirt. This way you will get a yes or no answer out the way.

sjury

The Old Man
I'm quite sure oakleydude44 can get you a nice logo that will be usable for screen or dyesub. He probably has connections to a printer that can print the shirts for you as well.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I'm quite sure oakleydude44 can get you a nice logo that will be usable for screen or dyesub. He probably has connections to a printer that can print the shirts for you as well.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to take this on.