Never Received Bat

Keyz331

Addicted to Softballfans
I am unfortunately dealing with my first bad deal on SBF and not sure what to do. I started a convo with miken4me and he was selling an OG LV1. I sent him a message shortly after it was posted explaining I would take it and sent my address. He sent me paypal and it was sent the following morning. I was told it would be out that day, nothing then I was told he got caught up and it was boxed and ready to ship.

I have sent messages and posted on original thread but cannot get an answer. I did everything through softballfans so I do not have a phone number for confirmation or to call. I have tried finding contact information but have not come across anything.

Anyone that could help with contact information or protocol please let me know.

Thank you and happy holidays all.

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
shows he hasn't been on here in over a week......hopefully he pulls through, he has good feedback....maybe the holidays have the mail slowed up....he still could have given you a tracking though

Keyz331

Addicted to Softballfans
That is my pnly concern and I figured this would be the best platform to start. I received two bats that were shipped after then already so thats my concern.

I have asked for tracking and got the last response which was that it was boxed and ready to ship.

Thank you

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Have you emailed him using PP addy? What is the name associated with that pp addy?
Hopefully delayed by holidays/winter storms.

Keyz331

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you all for the help. I have sent an email but nothing came back so I am guessing it is valid. I have also done searches with the email address through search engines designed for emails. I did sent gifted as the feedback spoke for itself.

I know things can happen but I am just trying to get an answer and didn't know if someone on here knew him locally.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
If you still haven't heard anything from seller plz do as has been stated, post all pertinent info on here (name associated with pp) etc..

Keyz331

Addicted to Softballfans
I did receive a message from the user and it was his wife. She had said he got into a really serious accident. If everyone can put him in their thoughts and prayers I think it will be good for his family at this hard time of the year.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
Unless she sent you a picture to go with that excuse, i wouldn't buy it. People are scum and this excuse is thrown out a lot.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^ what he said. "His wife" is him, trying for the sympathy play. See if "she" can figure out how to refund your money.

JP21

how would his wife know his login info for SBF... seems fishy BUT maybe he is banged up bad and had her reach out to you..

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
This is correct. I dont remember the last time i actually logged in and entered a password

4xtra

Player/Coach
I did receive a message from the user and it was his wife. She had said he got into a really serious accident. If everyone can put him in their thoughts and prayers I think it will be good for his family at this hard time of the year.

What state is this guy in??
If it was this serious, a police report can be pulled to verify this.