New bat company??

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Well .. Have y'all heard about the new bat company coming out?
It's called anarchy bat company.
I guess it's an Asa bat that hits 52/300's.
If ya have Facebook , ya can look em up or maybe find a video or 2 on YouTube I think.

I was just wondering if any of ya have heard about em or know the guys involved & if ya get lucky enough to give em a try.
Heck i'd give em a shot. Just curious if anyone has more insight , info or feedback.

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Sounds like you are trying to stir talk up about them. You sure you don't work for them? lol.

Lol. I'm sure . I buy what works for me only. Not the latest greatest. I just saw a video 2 days ago & it was dated in February & saw some talk about it on Facebook . I'm just wondering if anyone has got to try one personally with an unbiased review.

M

MJL 00

Its an upstart Bat company based out of Canada with two fellas out of the states. Its currently in the development stages for an ASA bat. Demos have been hit and now they are compiling data to make sure they make the best ASA bat they possible can.

Currently ABC(Anarchy Bat Company) has a composite bat 2 piece ASA bat (Awakening) in the works. Weights running from 26.5-28. Mid-EL feel to them. A review on FB was once said to say it has a "clack" sound, so far from the truth. It has the crack sound the old Combats made once totally broke in.

As of now, estimate break in seems to be @200-250 mark. Durability WITH 52s has been very promising. Demos have run up to 3000 hits before showing wear.

There is multiple videos on Facebook, live pitching and hitting off a tee...don't know if allowed on here or I would post for you fellas to watch..

M

MJL 00

Are they using ce composites like the old combats?

No they are not, but good question. New and improved composite material

The prototypes/demos have been hit next to the top ASA bats on the market currently(AM, Juggy, DNA, Torch, Insane, Future, Helmers, DC41 etc) the numbers AND performance is right with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan411

Star Player
Is it safe to assume that these will msrp at $300.00 as well? Any warranty return information yet?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
They haven't said anything about price or how their warranty will work or at least I haven't seen it. Definitely looking forward to demoing it once they make their way south.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Hopefully this is allowed. I remember how we kept getting shut down with the BOSS threads
FB_IMG_1459355743585_zpszav5yetu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
I'm not a part of the company but have done a few Facebook deals with one of the guys. I told him to make an account here so he can answer questions

M

MJL 00

Definitely. From what I've seen on their page they have people skill unlike Carl

:thumb:.....................

johnnybravo6 hit some maybe he can chime in

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
I have had an opportunity to hit a 26 and a 27 oz Awakening. The ball was coming off the barrel with pretty good exit speed right away. As I progressed through the round of BP with it I could really feel the bat opening up more and the distance was coming along right with that. By the end of the BP session, it felt like it was nearly impossible to not hit the sweet spot on the barrel. I hit some of the farthest balls I have ever hit with it. The bat gave you really good feedback and mi****s, which i really liked. Like bruiser stated these guys are really nice to talk to, they welcome any questions and are going about this the right way. They are doing some rounds testing and then changing what needs to be changed before submitting to ASA for approval. The only downfall of being able to hit one was I really wish this bat was coming out soon, but I will for sure have a few of these in my bag when they do come out. Any questions guys feel free to ask me and I will answer them for ya.

Bobbyday82

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had a chance to swing the 26 EL and 27 BA models. Both bats had an amazing feel to them. Better distance with the endload but the balanced version just felt unreal. I will see if I can get out to test them again and try and get some footage as well.

MAB

The Rookie
These bats look just like the Monsta bats in terms of handle connections. I'm assuming that they're made at the same plant in China? Also, what makes the "clack"/"crack" sound, an inner barrel device of some sort? If so, what makes it so special?

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Its an upstart Bat company based out of Canada with two fellas out of the states. Its currently in the development stages for an ASA bat. Demos have been hit and now they are compiling data to make sure they make the best ASA bat they possible can.

Currently ABC(Anarchy Bat Company) has a composite bat 2 piece ASA bat (Awakening) in the works. Weights running from 26.5-28. Mid-EL feel to them. A review on FB was once said to say it has a "clack" sound, so far from the truth. It has the crack sound the old Combats made once totally broke in.

As of now, estimate break in seems to be @200-250 mark. Durability WITH 52s has been very promising. Demos have run up to 3000 hits before showing wear.

There is multiple videos on Facebook, live pitching and hitting off a tee...don't know if allowed on here or I would post for you fellas to watch..

Good info. Thanks for chiming in along with the rest of the guys.
Keep it updated. I'd like to try one sometime

M

MJL 00

Again there are videos on the Anarchy FB page not going to cause issues with SBF by posting here.

Currently prototypes and demos are being tested and evaluated for ASA guidelines. So far so good :)

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Come on the facebook page and check out the videos etc guys. We in no way want to upset the management or mods that run softballfans. I have been here what seems to be a lifetime and if anything that is being posted is not gtg please pm myself or MJL00 and we can remove or adjust accordingly.

This like MJ has said is a small company home grown owned and operated by 4guys who just love this game. We welcome all questions and comments good or bad cause we wont make our product any better if we don't listen to the ones who eventually we hope will try them.

So again any questions feel free to fire away here or pm. No bats for sale just working on testing at this time.

Thanks

MB:D