New bat company??

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha Steven dropping the knowledge/experience bomb.

That dude has a lot of bat (and baseball/softball) knowledge. He just doesn't have much of a filter.

Steven, when are you gonna be back in So Cal?

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
Steven, when are you gonna be back in So Cal?

Some time in May. I haven't made exact plans yet. I'm prolly gonna wait until track season is over and I haven't heard back from coach.

I have a filter; lets just say it has a course mesh screen. Sheesh!

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Some time in May. I haven't made exact plans yet. I'm prolly gonna wait until track season is over and I haven't heard back from coach.

I have a filter; lets just say it has a course mesh screen. Sheesh!

Wow from knee replacement to running track. You're like a superhero or something.

Hah, right on. Maybe we can coordinate to have you and the boys come out for a game or two like the good ole days.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Tumblebug brought up good points, but producing a bat that out the gate will compete with Demar and Monsta in top end ASA performance will get them 90% of the way there IMO. That's exactly what Monsta did, a few years ago no one even heard of them...

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Tumblebug brought up good points, but producing a bat that out the gate will compete with Demar and Monsta in top end ASA performance will get them 90% of the way there IMO. That's exactly what Monsta did, a few years ago no one even heard of them...

And Monsta is doing that with an owner that most non-Monsta peeps call a douche and say they have TERRIBLE CS.

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
I agree with single wally and sleepin4matty. These guys have answered all of the questions everyone has thrown at them and did it very politely and gave as much info as they could without giving away any of their "secrets". I think MBplayer and the crew is just asking for a few more weeks to allow them to go through all the data they collected through the demos that were done and to allow them to get the legal stuff all signed sealed and delivered in order to protect their product. I don't think this is too much to ask at all. I have been one of the lucky ones to have hit one and I will say having hit everything on the market it is easily one of the top 3 performing bats out there. Plus you can talk to these guys compared to Monsta guys who have yet to figure out what customer service is!!!

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
-34" length
-2,1/4" barrel
-2 piece construction
-Hand crafted 13.5" Composite barrel multi wall design.
- hand crafted composite 200 flex handle considered to be a mid stiff handle
- mid to slightly end loaded feel
- 46mm end knob
- thermoplastic resin end cap
- designed for hitting core .52 balls
- will be seeking non linear status.
- will be seeking ASA only certification.

We aren't at Liberty to discuss the inner workings of our designs as patents are pending.

I also don't think we ever claimed to have a unique design or that we have revolutionized the softball bat world? We are just four guys chasing a dream and if we make a few people happy swinging our products as we try and achieve that goal then it's been a great accomplishment.

Thx MB

Thanks for your reply, good luck gentlemen.

M

MJL 00

No matter what kind of product is being designed/developed/made its always fun trying out the new stuff. Eventually information will be released once all the proper channels have be processed. You never know what JOE is working on behind closed doors in a barn, shed, or their basement. We all have ideas floating in our heads, some are just willing to take the chance on a leap of faith and go for their dreams of making a difference. No one wants to conquer the world just want to be a positive roll in the softball bat market. We all know people are brand dedicated, Ford / chevy, nike / reebook, Demarini / Easton etc etc.

Just take a chance and swing an Anarchy bat when they come out, hopefully you will smile like so many have who have had the opportunity to swing them already...

Thanks again for all the interest and chat regarding Anarchy Bats, its a pleasure reading and listening to all of you...

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Just as Mike has stated we welcome all comments good or bad and in between. haha Just know this, Anarchy Bat Company is being built from the ground up owned and operated by 4 guys who just love this game. A quick tidbit of info on myself as someone asked for our story, I have played all over Canada and the US. I have played in the men's A championships against the guys who play on our border battle team many times. (hopefully we pull off another upset one of these years go get em boys) cheap plug there. But I have also played the upper at Mcquades against many of the top players in the US from conference. My travel team plays in North Dakota and Minnesota regularly. All 4 of us have full time jobs and this bat company is a dream we are chasing.

We are working very hard at designing a bat that will work right from the rec player just having fun on the weekends with their buddies to the ones who play the higher levels. And with a little luck a bunch of you guys will try one of our bats when they are ready for market and with a little more luck even before they are ready for market to help with feedback on what changes we should make.

Customer service is our number 1 goal and we have decided this early on.

So thank you to all who have expressed interest in our product. Keep in mind this year is all beta testing for us and the planned release is for 2017. We hope to have many more demo bats out in your hands our potential customers soon for more feedback.

Thanks and stay tuned for a demo near you.

MB (Chad):D

M

MJL 00

Anyone in AZ, check out the Anarchy facebook page for demo date.... :thumb:

spartyfaith

Addicted to Softballfans
Best of luck to you guys. Enjoy the ride!
Can't wait to try a bat out when they are ready.
Love the dialog you are having with people.
That was the thing I always appreciated about Anderson bat company whether it was Nate, Wally or Steven.

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
Just saw on the monsta FB page that the imp is offering $1000 for someone to get him an anarchy bat so he can see what's on the inside.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Just saw on the monsta FB page that the imp is offering $1000 for someone to get him an anarchy bat so he can see what's on the inside.

Seriously just a $1000? Lol I don't know what to say here thx for the free advertising we must be doing something right if companies want people to steal our demo. Lol

tumblebug

My name is NEO!

Seriously just a $1000? Lol I don't know what to say here thx for the free advertising we must be doing something right if companies want people to steal our demo. Lol

I'd sell them the bat for a grand if I were you. They prolly want to know you aren't copying them. If they really want it, they're eventually gonna get it. You might as well make the money yourself. I'm just say'n

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Just curious if softball could get anymore ****ing dramatic, lol, seriously it's starting to look like a bunch of clowns that are no longer in the circus.....now companies are claiming that there are bounties out for someone to "steal" their bats and they are worried about the safety of their employees, lawyers involved, blah blah blah....other companies claiming overseas spies informed them their technology is being stolen, blah blah blah.....bunch of ****ing drama queens, lol, it is quite hilarious to watch it all play out like the disaster it is though, both sides keep up the great work, lol, no such thing as bad publicity

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Bad publicity exists for sure. Sure Kim K and Monsta are getting more popular, it just cost their dignity which they don't give a **** about. But it is just a temporary thing and then what are you left with? Whatever, it is a free country, follow your path and watch out for poison oak.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
And nowhere did they say "steal" anybody's bat, way to keep it overly dramatic though

For the record, offering $1000 for a competitor's bat is nbd. Offering $1000 for a competitor's PROTOTYPE, however, is offering to pay money to someone for STOLEN PROPERTY. Only way someone brings that bat to Carl and his cronies is if they sell property that belongs to Anarchy. I have been kicked out of the Militia because I gave the Anarchy guys a heads up....such a silly group of people

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
For the record, offering $1000 for a competitor's bat is nbd. Offering $1000 for a competitor's PROTOTYPE, however, is offering to pay money to someone for STOLEN PROPERTY. Only way someone brings that bat to Carl and his cronies is if they sell property that belongs to Anarchy. I have been kicked out of the Militia because I gave the Anarchy guys a heads up....such a silly group of people

I think the Monsta pages kick out people faster than they add them by like a 5:1 ratio, lol....I like their bats but their Facebook pages are ridiculous, they are constantly saying "keep it drama free" and just like clockwork within a couple days there is a whole new bunch of drama, I knew as soon as I saw them post about offering $1000 for that bat that it would blow up.....maybe that was the goal

tumblebug

My name is NEO!

While working for Louisville Slugger my bat bag got stolen every few months. I was well known as the metal bat product engineer and it became predictable that the bags got stolen. Product testers also regularly had their bats "stolen" but it was obvious that they sold them. It was no more than a day or two for the info to get out. It got to the point where I would purposefully leak info that way. It is naive to believe it's not gonna happen.

At ABC we did all of the early prototype testing in the lab or in controlled groups that we attended. Stolen products weren't a problem for us in that respect. We released new technology after the lab testing had been done but we never played the Top Secret game.

I'm just guessing but there prolly isn't any proprietary information to be gleaned from all of this anyway. I suspect all these demos are to gin up interest leading up to their release. There's nothing wrong with that.