New BJ Fulk Flex

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Sweet Jesus I think Im gonna be sick... what kind of sick, twisted freak would do that to an innocent fulk?!

Obviously the bat was broken before he did this and since he wasn't gonna get a return he rigged the monstrosity up to try and use it more :rolleyes:

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
That is some good stuff right there. I don't even know how you would actually come up with an idea to do that to a broken bat lol.

MarcTheArc

<font color="#000080">Arc Angels Softball</font>
This is amazing. Guy musta been like, "Nothin to see here guys, just a stock BJ FUlk!!" hahahaha
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

check out the tape job at the end
I think he thought he was using the mesh tape you repair fiberglass with.

oh christ-on-a-pony thats just incredible... this guy has to suffer from som sort of mental disability...
Or an incredible lack of any mechanical skills what so ever.:eek:

That is some good stuff right there. I don't even know how you would actually come up with an idea to do that to a broken bat lol.
Thats fairly south of an 'idea' ;)
Holy crap
that speaks volumes.:cool:

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen here. Picture saved for days I need a good chuckle:D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder what the flex rating woulda been? lol

Also I guess he must have been partial to two piece bats.

"SwampDonkey"

Tea Bags DoucheBags
I was thinking the same thing..lol

Was just putting some humor on this board. What I drive or wife drives doesn't show my accomplishments in softball. But this does :)

BRAG POST:
c0087d4e.jpg

c3264b07.jpg

"SwampDonkey"

Tea Bags DoucheBags
I guess for now on when I host one pitch tourneys I should be more thorough on what I mean about any USSSA bat is allowed :confused::confused:
Sometimes you can't help but to be surrounded by idiots.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Was just putting some humor on this board. What I drive or wife drives doesn't show my accomplishments in softball. But this does :)

BRAG POST:
c0087d4e.jpg

c3264b07.jpg

That's an awfully white hand with a Black American Champions ring. :D

You must have that Michael Jackson disorder. :p

StealthyGuy

Addicted to Softballfans
get some safety gear on and go swing this ugly POS and see if it even works and then sell it to ripleys believe it or not as the most unique two piece ever made lol

Kramit

That's an awfully white hand with a Black American Champions ring. :D

You must have that Michael Jackson disorder. :p

that's the first thing i thought of when i saw his hand. ill probably never win a ring so good job. congrats on being token.

token-south-park.jpg

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA
God must love stupid jack*sses, because he sure makes a lot of them. How do you even convince yourself that that bat isn't a really bad idea...go figure. :cool::rolleyes:

strikeoutrookie

Addicted to Softballfans
Things don't look good for me!!!! I just got one NIW a week ago..... and the temps are to low to swing, so I gotta wait for a few weeks to brake mine like that one..... :(