new Combat dual stamp

D-ROCK13

According to the description at just bats, it is a CE composites Combat, and say Combat is returning to slow pitch in a big way. Too bad it's a 14" barrel with slight endload

Hiltz

Built for comfort
According to the description at just bats, it is a CE composites Combat, and say Combat is returning to slow pitch in a big way. Too bad it's a 14" barrel with slight endload

"A product of the CE Composites brand, COMBAT entered the baseball and softball worlds in 2004."

So are they saying they were originally made by CE Composites in 2004, or that the newly released bats are made by CE Composites? If you zoom in on the pic that shows three sides of the barrel you can just barely see text that looks like "Made In XXXXXX" but I can't tell if it says China or Canada, and it doesn't say where they're made in the description.

I want to believe...

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i think it's just paint. hope i'm wrong but... looks like an easton knob on them with the recess for the sticker rather than the big, chunky, flat one that combats traditionally have. also looks like the end of the barrel towards the handle on the 2 pc (at the connection essentially) is cut flat like a miken/worth rather than having a more rounded, rolled lip.

Normy

They need to come out with an Orange II. Then they will have my undivided attention.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
i think it's just paint. hope i'm wrong but... looks like an easton knob on them with the recess for the sticker rather than the big, chunky, flat one that combats traditionally have. also looks like the end of the barrel towards the handle on the 2 pc (at the connection essentially) is cut flat like a miken/worth rather than having a more rounded, rolled lip.

The knob looks chunkier and rounder than an Easton knob though, it doesn't have that sleek, asymmetric taper. But yeah, I noticed the barrel joint too, it's very Miken/Worth.

That said, if these were just repaints of existing models they wouldn't come in 29 and 30oz. I'm still hoping...

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I asked Just Bats where they were made… China. 😢

So the line about CE Composites in the product description was just there to mislead.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
a lot of the last Combats were made in China. they had that sticker that was half Canada and half China. PTE had that

Hiltz

Built for comfort
a lot of the last Combats were made in China. they had that sticker that was half Canada and half China. PTE had that

Were those stickers on 2-piece bats? I know other manufacturers were making their own barrels but buying handles from China.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
just for fun, here's what i have left lol

xIXjpZb.jpg