New dc-41

Salamander

Manager
How come the new mikens and the new dc-41 have such a bad rep? Is it because it takes 2,000 hits to break em in and nobody gives them a chance? Im Not trying to be a smart a$$, i have the og dc-41 and it is one of the hottest bats I've ever owned. Im just curious as to what happened.

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
Have the OG 41 also and its the second hottest bat I've ever swung, right behind a 5k hit og psycho! Really hope this new DC can match it.

I got the new DC 41 bat is hot out of wrapper I'm at big og psycho guy too I don't y mine new DC 41 has Canada leaf on it it's has made in USA on it has new utrip stamp

ITguy101

Addicted to Softballfans
I just hit my new bats, a White DC-41 (the supposed turd) and a Freak Ink yesterday for the first time, put about 75 hits on each, and both feel pretty good so far.
Ball speed and sound seems a little better on the INK, but the DC was right with it in distance. Even with only 75 cuts on each I could feel and hear them opening up.
My 1500+ hit DC Psycho (previous gamer) was consistently only 20-30 feet more than what I was hitting with the new bats..
Get out there and put some damned hits on the things before you go raving about how terrible they are!

Razinhell

Extra Hitter
heres my 27oz dc after 100 swings if that... Miken made good on it sent me the new DC41 and still have a warranty

photo2_zps8204971b.jpg

photo2_zps8204971b.jpg

photo1_zpsc4fa0948.jpg