new dc41 or ressy legit

Losdoyers13

which is the bat to buy, theyre probably close to the same but with ressy cheaper to buy. any video reviews of ressy out there?

Losdoyers13

I have the orange and blue legit... It's exactly what they named it... Legit!! Great bat! The white dc41 2 piece I just bought but haven't got in mail yet... Swung jack rooks 26oz and was pretty damn hot too... Felt almost same to me. Curious about the newest of the two coming out

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I have the orange and blue legit... It's exactly what they named it... Legit!! Great bat! The white dc41 2 piece I just bought but haven't got in mail yet... Swung jack rooks 26oz and was pretty damn hot too... Felt almost same to me. Curious about the newest of the two coming out

Theres a team in league that has a 28 orange legit...that thing is one of the hottest bats out there...people are always calling it out...i wanna get one to compare it to my DC...

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Theres a team in league that has a 28 orange legit...that thing is one of the hottest bats out there...people are always calling it out...

I have both it the res legit and the dc41. The legit is the better bat for me. Legit has around 800 cuts and the dc has about 400. Legit at 400 was better than the dc is now. We use everything from hycons to evil bp rockets to stadiums in bp.:D

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
You guys talking about the mostly blue and orange one from 2yrs ago (? I get screwed up on their model years) or the grey and orange one from last year?

Island Ryhno

Terminator II
I have a DC41 on the way, which model Legit are you guys saying is hottest? I'm going to give one a try I think.