New DeMarini Slowpitch Preorder

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
First wave has been received this AM. All bats we received have been checked in and are in shipping. Any preorders will be updated so watch your email. We received s amall number of some sizes so if you do not get any status change to your order PM me and I can look and if we have a different weight right now I can change for you if you like.

RLee25

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't received tracking yet on my 28oz AM. Hope I don't have to wait on the next batch. Leaugue starts tonight. Not that I would have used it in the cold we have right now, but it would be nice to have if the weather warms up next week.

RLee25

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody heard anything about the next batch of orders? I didn't get my Aftermath order in time the first time.

KCarroll1

Addicted to Softballfans
I was waiting on the same thing. Waited for three weeks and said forget it. Cancelled my order, went to another popular online softball store, paid 10 dollars less, and had my juggy in two days. Had it for two weeks now.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
I also had waited over three weeks. Also cancelled my order and already have my juggy in hand from somewhere else. I had heard the beginning of April

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
I got email confirmation that mine was sent out on Friday. Should be here in next couple days. Looking forward to getting some swings in with this bat!

ashnc78

Addicted to Softballfans
Received my 27oz 2014 juggy yesterday. Pretty fast shipping as i ordered it this past friday and received it within 3 days. Haven't been able to swing it outside yet but hopefully will be able to soon.