New Evil BP 52+ All temperature

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Just arrived this week our New BP52+ with the new Velocity core. Earlier in 2015 we had these tested by LSX Freak one of the Mods here and maybe he could chime in and tell you what his thoughts are. This is the Only Bp ball safe for use in any temp.
I will do a quick video next week discussing this ball. They will be available only at Evilsports.com starting Monday
image.php

Last edited:

Z1k05

Star Player
I think using a hot dot at any temp would be just as safe, we have hit those in 30 degs and never had any bat issues

baller4

The Demar Devil
How long does its usually take after the order is taken to be shipped? Ordered Sunday which may or may not have been processed on Monday...didn't even get a email confirmation on my order.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Humm, Pm me your info I will look into this tomorrow. Usually its 24 -36 hours depending on warehouse traffic.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the ones I have quite a bit. Hit well in all temps as said. Also sound GREAT off the bat compared to even the standard BP lite.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
You cant go wrong with the BP52 + up there in Maine. BP52 + is the only all temperature BP ball specifically designed for 52-300 bats

ABLXTRA

veteran
going to have to replace the rest of my BP balls in a few more weeks with a dozen of each again . we were hitting on a 315", 325",315" field and 18" high and I was hitting the rockets and giggling . have a bucket of old trump stotes and a bucket new evil Bp balls 48 balls total.
hit 2 stotes out ,hit 4 evil 52's out, and 6 rockets my 2nd round and a few of each off the fence . both balls were fun to hit.

How would you compare the flight of the BP 52's to a gameball 52? I just brought mine out to hit today, didn't bring any regular 52's to compare. It was a lovely 38 degrees here in Minnesota, with a 20 MPH wind blowing in from left gusting to 30. Went to an old baseball field with no mound that was 320 down the lines and 345 to center. Took a 15 USA Aftermath out of the wrapper and felt pretty good hitting the BPs despite it being the first time swinging anything in 6 months. I attribute it mostly to the wind but even when we really put a charge into the ball we were still landing them a good 15 to 20 feet in front of the fence. Exit speed seemed pretty good as they were getting through a large infield quickly. Will have to check things out on a nicer day to get a true judge of distance.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
They should fly as good as the Evil 52 game balls. The wind at that MPH will have a huge impact. Im interested to hear your results with some normal wind conditions and maybe a couple more hits on that bat.