New Evil BP 52+ All temperature

Gave it another go today in much nicer weather. 75 degrees and a moderate crosswind that wasn't helping or hurting much. Went to a field 285 all the way around and had no trouble clearing the first row of mature trees behind the fence. Didn't matter if it was a Fulk Elite or an Aftermath hitting them.

Juan_ID

Star Player
I was just wondering what the difference was between the bp52+ balls and the Evil ASA 52-300? I ordered the 52+'s thinking they were ASA but I'm assuming they are not? Thanks

Juan_ID

Star Player
Thanks, I kind of figured the bp stood for "batting practice" but are these "hotter" than ASA balls I'm assuming?

js_inthehouse

The Veteran
Anyone else have any reviews of these balls?

Love the rockets because they fly and they don't seem to harm the bats. The 52, 300's I don't like so much, they feel so soft but I don't have the 52, 300+ ones so maybe those are better. In my opinion the Zn's are better but those i guess are considered game balls. I like the Zn's because they feel solid and a bit harder. Just my opinion but maybe others will add other input

thevisitor

Got a new ASA bat for the season and am itching to start breaking it in ASAP in Upstate New York, I know these 52+ balls are designed to work in lower temps but are they alright for breaking in a new bat or should I stick to BP with old bats and wait for warmer temps to break the new one in?

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Its time to get ready for the season and I built this ball just for that. Get out there and hit with these and you will be fine. Most of all, Thanks for your trust in our products.