New Louisville Slugger Z4000 Lineup

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn- I never win any fricken raffles lol- I quit when I spent almost enough to buy a bat hahahhaha #bastard

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Damn- I never win any fricken raffles lol- I quit when I spent almost enough to buy a bat hahahhaha #bastard

lol. I hadn't done it in a while. I started again last week. I spent enough to buy a bat, but this last one was nice. I said I'd quit if I didn't win, and I won. they felt the threat. haha

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I am really waiting to hear how these are holding/ heating up... At least the utrip ones.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
I am really waiting to hear how these are holding/ heating up... At least the utrip ones.

Well if these new dual stamps are as good as the z2k I will be a happy camper. I loved that stick but busted my last 27 and all I got left is a balanced 28. Just doesn't seem like I hit it as well could just be I get a bit more bat speed with the 27's.

MB

Z1k05

Star Player
I think dual stamp is made for 52/300 balls, if playing utrip and using 40/325 or harder get utrip only, if 52/275 or 300 get dual

I swung 2 Z4 end loads and a Z4 balanced, both UTRIP only.

The first Z4 EL felt less end loaded and more stiff than the Z3 which I loved. Felt Solid.

The next Z4 EL was a demo and blew up after 16 swings.

The Z4 Balanced was also more stiff than the Z3, felt great, and swung it all night in 50-60 degree weather with no issues.

Definitely feel way better than the Z3's did. As long as they dont start blowing up, they are very G2G.

chrispixlocks

my dual stamp 26oz EL z4 has over 400 swings no problems. sounds like the glass breaking sound i know and love. exit speed is great.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
after about 100-125 swings, my balanced utrip changed sounds today. That thing feels nice now. Im sure it can break in even more.

O-Prime

UH OH
My 27oz EL has about 150-200 cuts on it from bp and game. I have noticed that the sound has changed and the exit speed is better.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
My 27oz EL has about 150-200 cuts on it from bp and game. I have noticed that the sound has changed and the exit speed is better.

did you notice a big flex? i called louisville and they said its gtg but i can actually move the taper like a .10 of an inch from the barrell by the connection piece

O-Prime

UH OH
did you notice a big flex? i called louisville and they said its gtg but i can actually move the taper like a .10 of an inch from the barrell by the connection piece

There is some flex, but i think that is to be expected.. i haven't noticed anything major.